+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 125 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Wow...powerful episode this week...probably the most powerful one yet.
    I cant wait for this week
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    They're still "fixers". For that matter it doesn't get anymore "fixerish" than Olivia trying to "fix" things by trying to discourage an inconsolable mother with bombs strapped to her chest, to let her help her turn her situation around in whatever way she could.

I like my fictional characters to be three dimensional...to have lives, problems and dilemmas of their own. Anything less than that makes for characters as flat as paper cutouts. In other words, boring and unbelievable.
    I agree with all that you've said (I probably did not phrase my comment too well and left the impression that I didn't think they were doing any fixing). I am bored by the Remington and B-whatever storylines and feel like they have taken away from the character development of the other Gladiators. I also like hearing/seeing the stories of the clients because I think those are interesting, too.

I am a latecomer to the Scandal party--I discovered the series on Netflix in September while I was recovering from minor surgery. A marathon of Season 1 and 2 made my recovery weekend speed by!
    Debb70 likes this.

Re: Dimensional Characters - Would love to see Olivia's character lighten up and laugh more. She deserves to have a bit more fun in her life. Kerry Washington is such an adorable & bubbly person in real life -- it would be nice to see her character get a break from all that "fixing".

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    Re: Dimensional Characters - Would love to see Olivia's character lighten up and laugh more. She deserves to have a bit more fun in her life. Kerry Washington is such an adorable & bubbly person in real life -- it would be nice to see her character get a break from all that "fixing".
    I think Jake could make that happen
    mesachick and MiniDiva like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    I agree with all that you've said (I probably did not phrase my comment too well and left the impression that I didn't think they were doing any fixing). I am bored by the Remington and B-whatever storylines and feel like they have taken away from the character development of the other Gladiators. I also like hearing/seeing the stories of the clients because I think those are interesting, too.

I am a latecomer to the Scandal party--I discovered the series on Netflix in September while I was recovering from minor surgery. A marathon of Season 1 and 2 made my recovery weekend speed by!
    Glad you joined in! I hope you do give the show a little more time this season if see if he improves. I think I will, even if it gets stuck on Remmington, but I'll have to make some decisions after that.

I think there are more things they could do with Huck instead of these break downs. I am done with that story.

Does anyone know the building that the woman bomber held Olivia hostage? It seemed to be in the White House, but then later, it appeared that Cy and the President were still in the White House, but that couldn't be, right?

Debb - she was at her state Senators office I believe. They work in the Senate Office Building, which is next to The White House. That is why we didn't see a White House evacuation. I can't tell if they evacuated the Senate Office Building or not. That's my best guess anyway LOL
    Debb70 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

This makes sense. I think that Remmington plant guy that got caught trying to see the President confused me. I wonder what he was really doing.

The plot thickens! I am not sure who are the good guys or the bad guys in Operation Remington and what really happened that they are trying to cover up relating to the flight plan. This will be interesting.

Even if Oliva were to give up her relationship with Fitz, her Daddy will always have control over her. I love "good" Jake and he seems genuinely fond of Oliva, but his going against Daddy Pope will not suit him well. He will end up back in the hole or worse.

Absolutely loved drunken Mellie in last week's episode. We get to see a more relaxed and silly Mellie. Great scene! Poor lady really does love her Fitz.

But Jake had Huck with him, that makes a difference. I am glad Huck told Quinn to back off, she is trying to become more like him, and doesn't have a clue what that's like. I loved the way Jake knew Fitz was on the phone and asked if Liz wanted more wine .
    combatcutie and MiniDiva like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Oliva has her hands full with the men in her life! I knew as soon as Jake made a move on Oliva that the phone would ring and it would be Fitz -- messed Jake's action up so he made sure Fitz knew Liv had company cutting their phone call short.

+ Reply to Thread