+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 123 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree557Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Wow wow wow...holy crap what an episode!!! I love Huck and truly felt for him at the end when he was saying that Olivia's father still owned him
    It was great! a really good episode. Who called Liv an adrenaline junkie, because that was spot on. Was it Rosen? dang this is a good show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My patience with Huck has worn thin. We have seen Huck fall to pieces and stare into space before and I'm okay with that, but to have him suffer a breakdown every season is too much. I'm done with it. He seems to disappear or becomse useless when Olivia and the team need him the most. I'm over him. It's just too much. I know he's been through a lot, but we get it. Enough already.

My question is about how they found the personal files of the people at the shooting of that young man. If they didn't have the investigation report, then how would they even know the names of the officers who were there to even look into their personnel records.

I want to know what the guy who Huck made cut his wrist was trying to tell the president. It didn't make much sense. Huck is going to kill Eli and follows Eli to the trailer in the woods, but instead kills the guy in the trailer pursuant to Eli's instruction. Why did the guy write a suicide note?

Did anyone see Carrie Washington on Kimmel last night? I saw a little and recorded to watch it all later. Did she announce any news? She looked beautiful, but that dress she had on was about 2 sizes too big. It was all blousey and long. I'm not sure what happened, but it looked like a dress a fundie Sunday School teaching would wear. What happened? She's nomally so stylish. Is she pregnant? Still, that dress was way to big and long. Nice girl though.
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-18-2013 at 10:29 AM.

I think Huck will have a break down each season until he reunites with his real family, if he ever does. When he was at the trailer with Pope, I would have hoped the "present" he left for Huck was info on his family. Some how with "mind control" Pope got Huck to do his dirty work and kill the threat and/or the compromise of release of Operation Remington secrets. So now we are supposed to figure out what really happened with Fitz and Jake's participation in the Operation Remington.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow...powerful episode this week...probably the most powerful one yet.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Here's the thing for me...

As much as I enjoy this show, it's starting to go the way of Revenge with the Initiative. It's getting too complicated and taking over too much of the show. I enjoyed the show a lot more when it focused more on getting clients out of hot water. I was hoping that they'd start to lean away from B whatever its called, this season. I wish Huck had killed Eli *sigh*

Apart from that, I am glad Jake is back. Huck is still my favorite gladiator, but how about some background stories on some of the other ones for once.

Olivia is a hot mess lol.

Loved Mellie drunk! Fitz is still an ass. Still love the show
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Here's the thing for me...

As much as I enjoy this show, it's starting to go the way of Revenge with the Initiative. It's getting too complicated and taking over too much of the show. I enjoyed the show a lot more when it focused more on getting clients out of hot water.
    This. I might give it one or more episodes but I think I'm done with it unless they jettison the Remington and B-whatever right away. I enjoyed it when they were "fixers."

I get frustrated when they have someone like Eli become all things, all knowing, etc. It takes away from other storylines and potentials. And this thing about all the people Eli owned......Huck, Becky, Jake, and even Olivia, ......it's just too much for me. It's almost like the writers took a sharp turn from other seasons with the direction of Remmington. If they can take care of Fitz, I'll be happy enough I guess.

But, I agree with Mesachick above. I liked seeing them get people out of trouble. Just focusing on Eli and Remmington isn't as interesting IMO.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    This. I might give it one or more episodes but I think I'm done with it unless they jettison the Remington and B-whatever right away. I enjoyed it when they were "fixers."
    They're still "fixers". For that matter it doesn't get anymore "fixerish" than Olivia trying to "fix" things by trying to discourage an inconsolable mother with bombs strapped to her chest, to let her help her turn her situation around in whatever way she could.

I like my fictional characters to be three dimensional...to have lives, problems and dilemmas of their own. Anything less than that makes for characters as flat as paper cutouts. In other words, boring and unbelievable.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

They are sort of fixers. There is just too much emphasis on outside factors. They can have lives, problems, dilemmas of their own. They have in the past. That's not the problem. Too much outside confusion is what is happening now. Olivia and the Gladiators were far from being boring (maybe a bit unbelievable tho lol) before they started all the mess with her father. I even said previously that I would like them to show some more emphasis on some of the other gladiators instead of just Olivia and Huck. I prefer to have the major players in the cast be three dimensional - not just two of them. Right now they are the paper cutouts to Olivia, and the Olivia show is starting to get a bit tiring.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I get what the poster meant about them being fixers and that is what I enjoyed about the show and it is getting to "political" for me with this secret organization and that organization....love the acting though it is very good!!

and coming from a "secure background" there is no way in he** that conversation the president had with her would even be allowed over a open phone line...I know it's only TV but that really irks me.

+ Reply to Thread