+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

One thing that I learned from the past scenes is that apparently, Olivia's father did not approve of the senator that she was dating and had him hurt in an accident. Isn't he the one that later got back with Olivia last season, demanded an engagement and walked away when Olivia refused? Was she afraid her dad would hurt him again or did she just not love the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    One thing that I learned from the past scenes is that apparently, Olivia's father did not approve of the senator that she was dating and had him hurt in an accident. Isn't he the one that later got back with Olivia last season, demanded an engagement and walked away when Olivia refused? Was she afraid her dad would hurt him again or did she just not love the guy?
    I don't think she loved him , plus there was zero chemistry
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

LOL! I wish I was Oliva! So will Olivia nurse Jake back to health by herself. Huck may have left and won't be around to explain what it is really like being in "The Hole".

I hope Jake has a shot at romancing Olivia before Fitz is back in the picture. But Fitz proved his love by helping her get Jake back.

Let the Love Triangle begin!
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, poor Jake took a beating I keep forgetting how face paced this show is and if you really don't pay attention, you will miss something. I don't like how Quinn is snooping around Olivia's emails. I felt bad for Huck when he realized the truth about her dad. Love me some Huck
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

But, I wonder if things were as bad for Jake as he appeared at Olivia's door. Was he faking? Had he been let out of that hole long before and is now pretending to be broken so that Olivia can nurse him? I'm ready for anything. I don't mind if he's faking. I like him if for no other reason than he's there to take care of Fitz. Except Olivia will find out and then she'll hate him. But, she's a misearble person and loves misery, so Jake won't be able to make her happy....not on this program. lol

But, I wonder if things were as bad for Jake as he appeared at Olivia's door. Was he faking? Had he been let out of that hole long before and is now pretending to be broken so that Olivia can nurse him? I'm ready for anything. I don't mind if he's faking. I like him if for no other reason than he's there to take care of Fitz. Except Olivia will find out and then she'll hate him. But, she's a misearble person and loves misery, so Jake won't be able to make her happy....not on this program. lol
    I wish she would fall for Jake.(sigh) I don't think he is faking- I guess we'll find out
    Punkin and combatcutie like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, one day in the future, we will see what shape Jake was in before he was left at Olivia's door. Was he beaten up and scuffed up so he would look like he had been in the hole for 3 months or was he really that way? Jake can be many things to different people. Still, he's smarter and cuter than Fitz, IMO. Plus, I like Scott Foley.

Yeah, one day in the future, we will see what shape Jake was in before he was left at Olivia's door. Was he beaten up and scuffed up so he would look like he had been in the hole for 3 months or was he really that way? Jake can be many things to different people. Still, he's smarter and cuter than Fitz, IMO. Plus, I like Scott Foley.
    I don't know anyone that doesn't like Scott. I think that's why they kept him, he has great chemistry and draws us in. Excuse me while I LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

Good or bad, Jake seems to be the only guy to get Olivia's mind off Fitz!

I question the sincerity of her Father. What man would have someone sleep with his daughter and use the sex tape to reveal to the President. Jake is in on that deal.

Wonder if Jake will be joining Olivia for her Sunday dinners with Daddy?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow wow wow...holy crap what an episode!!! I love Huck and truly felt for him at the end when he was saying that Olivia's father still owned him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread