+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

FORT Newbie

Re: Scandal

Just watch both seasons!! Great characters and chemistry!! Love Cyrus but not liking his partner... probably should have shot him when he had the chance!! Hollis is an hoot!! And Harrison is fine!!! More backstory for him!! Mellie is a very strong character and will probably hold her own regardless of Fitz and Olivia's relationship! Just waiting for season 3!!!

Yes, I love the show too. It'll be nice to see it back for a new season.

I would prefer to see more of Olivia without Fitz, since he is my least favorite character on the show. I suspect that will happen. I would actually like to see Mellie without him too, since I don't think he offers much. Not much to fight over, IMO.

What was your impression of the ending of the last season? I couldn't figure out why the guy acted like he needed help getting close to Olivia, (recall his pleas and demands on Jake) when all he had to do is drive up to her. She did call him dad.

FORT Newbie

I got the impression that she didn't know her father was still alive. Plus he seemed like he wanted to clear the way for him to meet her without others knowing their true relationship. I also think Cyrus knows about their connection.

I hope everyone is watching the season premier tonight.

There is also a clip show at 7 Central.that I need to go watch.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I hope everyone is watching the season premier tonight.

There is also a clip show at 7 Central.that I need to go watch.
    Yes , its on here soon
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well it certainly was action packed! I thought it was a great first episode. And we now know where Olivia got her machine gun tongue from. lol

I still haven't figured her dad out. Even with Cyrus' top clearance status, all he could find out about Olivia's dad is that he worked for an museum! What? I thought he was some top notch CIA person. He was able to get to Cyrus. I'm still unclear if he is with the CIA or some private company.

Olivia's dad denies he was trying to kill Olivia and says that Jake wouldn't follow orders, but wasn't his order to kill Olivia? I'm confused.

What was Cyrus looking at in that file? Apparently, Fitz and Jake did something illegal while they served in the military.

So, do we really know who leaked Olivia's name? I was a little sleepy last night when it went off. Mellie accused Fitz of leaking it, but he denies it.

I'm not sure why Olivia is so shocked and hurt that her name got out there. She's been so smug about carrying on an affair with a married man for a long time. This was bound to happen, no? And I think Mellie certainly has the right to call her a name or two. I mean, what does she want? Respect from the man's wife for sleeping with her husband? Olivia had the nerve to get it on in the church after the child's christening with her husband. To be insulted that the woman would call you a whore is a little ridiculous.

Good luck Fitz at having Olivia in the White House as your first lady. That's only likely if Mellie dies......oh, be careful, Mellie.
    Punkin, combatcutie and JunkieGirl like this.

I was so glad that clip show was on just for reminder reasons.

The first episode was great ... but there are so many twists! I may have to watch it again.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I had forgotten how fast this show is. I also had to rewind a couple of times- looks like a great season ahead of us!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Loved the season premiere. It was as if each of the major characters (even some of the supporting ones) was like... GAME ON!!!
    Can't wait to enjoy this ride

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Awesome season premiere! Was every bit worth the five month wait...can't wait to see how this season is going to play out.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread