+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Scandal

OMG OMG OMG....what an episode!!! Quinn taking charge when Huck couldn't do it was a little disturbing esp when she went on and on about it. I am really feeling for Huck. It can't be easy going through that. I am so glad that David turned out to stick up for Olivia and the rest of the Gladiators. Olivia finally calling it quits with Fitz was great, but it is definitely not going to be the end. Her dad in the limo??? Holy hell!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think that James leaked that it was Olivia. It seemed like online they liked the first lady/president connection and I bet that they kept pressuring him for a name. How big of a scoop would that be and give him credibility at work!

Kerry Washington and Shonda Rhimes along with Sandra Oh appear on a special by Oprah on OWN. They talk a lot about Scandal and Grey's Anatomy. I saw most of it.

It was quite telling. Shonda has bought into herself as the greatest writer on televsion. It's obvious. Granted, the woman is due her credit. She's worked hard and accomplished a lot, however, she fails to recognize problems with her shows. Not only with GA, but the recently departed Private Practice.

She says she took the show back from the fans a few years ago and decided things would happen in the storyline the way she wanted and NOT according to fan desires. I can see that, but now it's like she wants to flaunt it.

She says she has the end of the show in her head before she starts the beginning of the first episode. Really? I'm not sure I buy that.

She says that Christina on GA's is the character that is her. Christina is how she was growing up and in school. I guess that lets us know Christina will never be killed off. lol

They showed Shonda in a room with Kerry and the rest of the cast and team of writers on Scandal. It appears Shonda tells them where to go and the writers put in the dialogue.

Shonda and Oprah believe that all the fans love the Fitz and Olivia love affair. I really wish someone would inform them that that is NOT the case. There are plenty who don't. lol

If you're a fan of Shonda and her shows, you would like the program. It's probably running in loops on OWN.

She says she has the end of the show in her head before she starts the beginning of the first episode. Really? I'm not sure I buy that.
    I have a tendency to write that way. I know where the end of the journey is and then figure out where to start it and then fill in the details on the route.

I think most and the best writers let the character(s) be their muse and just start and let the muse take them where they are going.
    This is probably why I am posting on a forum and not on a book signing tour.

In any case, thanks and I will see if I can find that interview. I would like to hear more about their "takes" on Scandal.
    I never watched GA or Private Practice. If I watched every show that looks good I would not have time to sleep.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Has anyone else tried watching THE GOODWIN GAMES with Scott Foley? Did you find it as dull and painful as I did?
    ArchieComic Fan likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

^ I watched it this week and found it to be pretty awful.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

if Goodwin Games is that bad, maybe we'll have Jake back next season and out of the hole

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I have a tendency to write that way. I know where the end of the journey is and then figure out where to start it and then fill in the details on the route.

I think most and the best writers let the character(s) be their muse and just start and let the muse take them where they are going.
    This is probably why I am posting on a forum and not on a book signing tour.

In any case, thanks and I will see if I can find that interview. I would like to hear more about their "takes" on Scandal.
    I never watched GA or Private Practice. If I watched every show that looks good I would not have time to sleep.
    I would bet you are as talented as most of the writers in Shonda's writing dept. Really. Her shows have a tendency to go overboard with absurdity when it comes to believability on many issues. Such as doctors doing things that are so outrageous that it insults the viewers intelligence, OVER and OVER. There are other issues, too, but I won't go there here.

I missed Scott Foley. Too bad his show wasn't good. I really hope he returns to Scandal though. No way Shonda will leave him in that hole! lol

I don't think they are going to just leave Jake( Scott) in that hole. I bet Shonda doesn't know what to do with him yet
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I know Wikipedia is not always trustworthy, but according to them, Goodwin Games will be only SEVEN episodes long. That's about 4 too many from what I've seen.

I have no doubt Scott Foley will be back as Jake - it's just a matter of how long before we see him topside.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread