+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 125 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Of course Fitz was going to go back to Mellie, he wants to re elected now that Olivia will not be his first lady, Mellie it is.....I don't have a problem with him getting back with Mellie they are both using each other to get what they both desire beyond anything POWER....I am in the minority but I loved that Quinn went there she is truly "baby huck".......What pissed me off about this finale is the Fitz/Liv situation next season I don't want to see them pining away for each other IF Shonda is not going to let them be together I don't want to see them sexing it up all over Washington.......
    Coco46 likes this.

I am just happy this isn't the last time we see Jake
    elleprn likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm thinking that someone other than Mellie released Olivia's name. (It wouldn't take much for Olivia's neighbors in that building to have seen the Secret Service and President, Chief of Staff, etc. in her building on numerous occasions and make an easy deduction.)
    Well the First Lady just announced on TV that her husband was cheating on her ... and the President has been in her building, visiting her in the hospital .... and in a closet with her .... besides there is a camera right over where they do things in the OO.

So you are correct ... there are SO many possibilities besides Mellie.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I
    hated that Quinn "went there". I would never in eleventy-bazillion years have expected that - it turned me off and I think it did a number on Huck. Worst of all, she's not disgusted/upset with herself... hell... she said she got something of a high from it. Shonda wtf have you done with Quinn????????
    Seeing her with that blood splattered on her face made me feel like
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Dad??? Say what? Gotta say I didn't see that one coming at all! Wasn't a super fan of the whole Quinn bit. But the rest, holy cow! Great season finale! Can't wait til next year!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Dad??? Say what? Gotta say I didn't see that one coming at all! Wasn't a super fan of the whole Quinn bit. But the rest, holy cow! Great season finale! Can't wait til next year!
    I am with you - that shocked me...I know some people said it wasn't shocking because they are both black but honestly, it never even occurred to me.

I don't think he ever ordered a hit on Olivia...he told Jake to bring her in. The girl who showed up at the apt. was probably just going to do that.

Seems to me that he is the most overprotective dad - EVER!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! What a show!

I just had the feeling the moment Olivia got in the limo and saw Joe Morton's character (don't remember his name) that she was going to say "Dad"...I just knew it...lol

Can't wait for next season!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I loved the whole bit with David too! He made sure that Olivia knew that he was doing it to help them all out, not because he had some vendetta to get the Gladiators. "They are my friends" - I believe he really meant that. And giving Olivia a white cowboy hat - he knows they are the "good guys". It was all done so well.

I think Fitz is a weak man too. I wanted to smack him when he literally crawled back to Mellie like that. Yuck. I am glad that Fitz and Olivia are done for now. Olivia must have been too - she sure had a big smile on her face the next day. I really hope the pining for the murdering married man stops now. It just makes Olivia look like a fool, and she's not a fool. Hopefully next season we will get the Gladiators back to fixing other people's messes. That was one of the best parts of the show. Now that the whole mole mess and affair is behind us, I am hoping that's the direction it goes in the fall.

There is no way Mellie is the one who leaked Olivia's name to the press. Not sure who did lol, but it wasn't Mellie. I'll be curious to see if Olivia's father did put out a hit on her. As many times as someone has tried to kill her now from B613, sure seems like he did. Or maybe there is someone up higher than him that put out the hit.

Is it fall yet? lol
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I loved the whole bit with David too! He made sure that Olivia knew that he was doing it to help them all out, not because he had some vendetta to get the Gladiators. "They are my friends" - I believe he really meant that. And giving Olivia a white cowboy hat - he knows they are the "good guys". It was all done so well.

I think Fitz is a weak man too. I wanted to smack him when he literally crawled back to Mellie like that. Yuck. I am glad that Fitz and Olivia are done for now. Olivia must have been too - she sure had a big smile on her face the next day. I really hope the pining for the murdering married man stops now. It just makes Olivia look like a fool, and she's not a fool. Hopefully next season we will get the Gladiators back to fixing other people's messes. That was one of the best parts of the show. Now that the whole mole mess and affair is behind us, I am hoping that's the direction it goes in the fall.

There is no way Mellie is the one who leaked Olivia's name to the press. Not sure who did lol, but it wasn't Mellie. I'll be curious to see if Olivia's father did put out a hit on her. As many times as someone has tried to kill her now from B613, sure seems like he did. Or maybe there is someone up higher than him that put out the hit.

Is it fall yet? lol
    Me too! I was so glad David turned out to be on the Gladiators side and not against them. That betrayal would have been tough to take. I loved how they wrapped that part up. Good stuff!

I was also really glad that Harrison didn't have anything to do with the safe getting broken into.
    Last edited by sunnydayz; 05-19-2013 at 01:45 PM.

FORT Regular

Does anyone think that anyone else knows he is Liv's dad? Like Cyrus or Jake??

+ Reply to Thread