+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 131 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Like Tree623Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

What a show last night!

One question that I still have is how Cyrus knows the B613 folks. He knew enough go hire Charlie last season. And he somehow knows Olivia's father. What's the connection? Cyrus is pretty ruthless. Wonder if he worked with that group in some way.

Why would Olivia's father want her dead? What a crazy twist!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

OMG, Joe Morton is Olivia's dad!!! Wow, color me surprised! I like how they explained a bit more about how David Rosen came to be in position of the disk that was locked away in the safe. That notepad with all the # combinations...he sure must have been awake at night for hours on end trying to figure that one out. So, what was his end goal? To be considered a hero after he was unceremoniously dumped from his former job and reinstated to a much more prestigious one? I can't remember what job in the Justice Dept he had and what is the one he was rewarded with now by Fitz. Crisis averted for now, I guess.

So, who spilled the beans that Olivia is Fitz's mistress? Was it someone in her dad's employ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    OMG, Joe Morton is Olivia's dad!!! Wow, color me surprised! I like how they explained a bit more about how David Rosen came to be in position of the disk that was locked away in the safe. That notepad with all the # combinations...he sure must have been awake at night for hours on end trying to figure that one out. So, what was his end goal? To be considered a hero after he was unceremoniously dumped from his former job and reinstated to a much more prestigious one? I can't remember what job in the Justice Dept he had and what is the one he was rewarded with now by Fitz. Crisis averted for now, I guess.

So, who spilled the beans that Olivia is Fitz's mistress? Was it someone in her dad's employ?
    I thought Mellie had.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Ok I'm probably the only one and I'm ok with that but I hated the season finale. I hated that Cyrus told Olivia about Fitz/Verna. I hated that Cyrus told/showed Fitz about Olivia/Jake. Why did I hate those moves? Because Cyrus acted purely for his own self-interests, to further his own agenda and he's been doing that a LOT lately. I'm still angry with Cyrus for how he went off on James in such a belittling way. Yes, I do love me some Cyrus but I'm hating what he's doing.

I hated that Quinn "went there". I would never in eleventy-bazillion years have expected that - it turned me off and I think it did a number on Huck. Worst of all, she's not disgusted/upset with herself... hell... she said she got something of a high from it. Shonda wtf have you done with Quinn????????

I hated that Jake was thrown in the hole. After what happened to Huck, I hate that Jake may face the same fate.

I hated that Rowan is Olivia's father. Speaking as a minority woman, I saw that coming ten miles away because it's way too convenient with the "traditional" storytelling insofar as if you have multiple characters from the same minority group, they are related (and if they're shockingly not, then one is in love with and pining for the other). Over the years, I've seen it time and time and time and time again and I'm disappointed in Shonda doing it here. It felt too convenient.

I love me some Hollis Doyle though - he often gets such fantastic lines. My new favorite was when he was talking about killing the guy and he said "bang bang, boo hoo, bye bye". Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

Don't bother telling me I should stop watching because that just ain't gonna happen! I may have hated the season finale but I love the show

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I hated that Quinn "went there". I would never in eleventy-bazillion years have expected that - it turned me off and I think it did a number on Huck. Worst of all, she's not disgusted/upset with herself... hell... she said she got something of a high from it. Shonda wtf have you done with Quinn????????
    I was very surprised as well. Huck created a monster.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm hearing that the Olitz fans, (Olivia and Fitz as a couple) are upset at the finale because of the split. I can see that. Since I detest Fitz and don't hold much respect for Olivia, either, it was fine with me. Unfortunately, it means we will continue with the sorry excuse for a President known as Fitz for another season. Shonda even had him slithering on the floor like a snake. lol Does the man ever come up with anything on his own. It's always others who save him. Why they continue to support him is beyond me.

I'm thinking that someone other than Mellie released Olivia's name. (It wouldn't take much for Olivia's neighbors in that building to have seen the Secret Service and President, Chief of Staff, etc. in her building on numerous occasions and make an easy deduction.) Mellie thinks she has won again, but ohhhhh, she's going to get more bites from that snake of hers.

I'm hoping there is someway Huck and Becky can save Jake.

Didn't it show David making SEVERAL of those cards? I bet he made more than two and that the one he gave Cyrus was a fake. Betting he still holds the real one. Now who wouldn't check on that, but I bet they didn't.

IMO, Olivia needs to lay off the white hats and jogging suits for a little longer.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm hoping there is someway Huck and Becky can save Jake.
    Who is Becky? Wasn't that Huck's kinda-sorta-haha-girlfriend who tried to assassinate the President? I thought she was dead.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Who is Becky? Wasn't that Huck's kinda-sorta-haha-girlfriend who tried to assassinate the President? I thought she was dead.
    I mean Quinn. I think I've been referring to her as Becky all season. Sorry. lol She does look like a Becky doesn't she?
    bee stung lips likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I think Quinn 'went there' because she saw the Huck couldn't. At that point, she was his champion, taking over for him in battle. However . . . . the high that she got from it was scary. I think it affected Huck that way because that's how he felt with his first kill too. He doesn't want her to go down the same path he did.

So, was Fitz 'playing' Mellie at the end, with his head in her lap?

He's not above branding her as a racist but when he finds out Olivia can't get past the Verna thing, he goes running right back to the woman who only moments before was his soon-to-be-ex-wife just so he can keep being President? He's the Brett Favre of the White House!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I think Quinn 'went there' because she saw the Huck couldn't. At that point, she was his champion, taking over for him in battle. However . . . . the high that she got from it was scary. I think it affected Huck that way because that's how he felt with his first kill too. He doesn't want her to go down the same path he did.

So, was Fitz 'playing' Mellie at the end, with his head in her lap?

He's not above branding her as a racist but when he finds out Olivia can't get past the Verna thing, he goes running right back to the woman who only moments before was his soon-to-be-ex-wife just so he can keep being President? He's the Brett Favre of the White House!
    Fitz is very weak, I dislike weak men
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread