+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 125 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just thought it funny when you said you wished you were Sherri. I have a peculiar sense of humor.

Sherri gets on my nerves
    When Tony Goldwyn recited to Sherri the line Fitz said to Olivia about "watch me earn you" and then planted that kiss on her... hellzyeah I wished I was Sherri in that moment
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    When Tony Goldwyn recited to Sherri the line Fitz said to Olivia about "watch me earn you" and then planted that kiss on her... hellzyeah I wished I was Sherri in that moment
    Yes, I got that
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

This is speculation. Something about what the David character said on The View yesterday, makes me wonder if David and Billy's involvment is only in the Defiance scandal, NOT the release of intel to foreign country that caused Americans to be taken as hostages. Perhaps there are two separate things going on and David is the real mole. That would explain why David really was not involved in any murders. He was just intent on getting the info on Defiance. Just guessing.

liv put the combo in right in front of him. i don't think it's a stretch that he got the code and took the disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    How did David get the disk out of the locked safe after Olivia left? I'm surprised that Olivia had such lax security on something so important. Did Charlie get it out, hand it to David, then put the gun on David to appear as if they weren't together on it?

i want to slap quinn for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post

And two, because Quinn was there to talk him through being so incredibly angry.

it seemed the new fixer guy gave liv's exact same speech - i was wondering if he was the guy that quit/left the first season? couldn't for the life of me remember what he looked like or anything tho lol.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post

"I'm very good at what I do". This must be the standard mantra of every fixer. I like confidence, but I'm NOT liking this attitude by both Olivia and the new Smarmy Fixer Guy.

i was thinking the exact same thing!!!!!!!! liv can't be this stupid/careless. i really think she set up to fish out the shady in her camp!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm wondering if what David has is THEE card. It just seems waaaaaaaay too careless that, being as how incredibly critical that item is, Liv would just leave it in the safe, talk about it being in the safe, show everyone it's in the safe and make a big deal about giving Harrison those folders and telling him to put them back in the safe "the combination is in the folder". I mean, c'mon, Olivia Pope is NOT this careless. Makes me wonder if she has the real one secured away somewhere else and has used this as a fake/decoy one to flesh out the mole.
    sassysasha likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    That was fun. I wonder why Harrison wasn't there.
    I have been wondering the same thing! He wasn't on the "Good Morning" segment either. I hope that isn't an indication that he will be leaving the show. I love his character; he & Olivia have a special relationship plus we really haven't seen all of his back story as we have with the other associates.

Yeah, I would really hate to lose Harrison. He's a bright light on that team, IMO. Please don't let it be him. But, how would he have intel from the White House on those American spies in a foreign country? He was pushing to get Liv to admit her affair with Fitz, but why would he betray his country with the intel? I guess they will lay it out.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Tonights the finale!!! OMG, I can't wait. I know I will be on the edge of my seat
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread