+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 129 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree595Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

How did David get the disk out of the locked safe after Olivia left? I'm surprised that Olivia had such lax security on something so important. Did Charlie get it out, hand it to David, then put the gun on David to appear as if they weren't together on it?

AND why would Huck release Charlie before he confirmed the information he gave him was correct. Like, Charlie wouldn't lie? Please. And why not get details from Charlie while you have him there. Why just get a name and that's it. So silly. I had to really swallow hard to buy a lot of this stuff from last night.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I was left scratching my head b/c I had no idea who this Billy Chambers guy was. Also, I couldn't believe that David was the Mole b/c honestly I didn't think he was capable of murder.

Mellie was sort of right and sort of wrong about Fitz when she was meeting with that other 'fixer.' She was so sure that Fitz would seek reelection but honestly, if Olivia hadn't confronted Fitz about his supposed reasons for not seeking another term, I think he would have resigned. He made her and Cyrus believe he wasn't going to seek another term b/c he was so madly in love with Liv and wanted to have a real life with her. However, when it came to light that he had never signed the papers he needed that had to be filed to seek another term, it made Liv realize all along that he was not going to run again b/c he felt unworthy of the office, since the election was essentially stolen.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    How did David get the disk out of the locked safe after Olivia left? I'm surprised that Olivia had such lax security on something so important. Did Charlie get it out, hand it to David, then put the gun on David to appear as if they weren't together on it?
    Not sure how David got to the disc . . . unless he was close enough to see Olivia use the combination (although that's a stretch). If they are trying to make us suspicious of Harrison, they are doing a good job. His behavior was "off" last night and at one point, after bringing him the files, Olivia tells him to put them back in the safe, adding that "the combo is inside". Hmmm . . . . . .

AND why would Huck release Charlie before he confirmed the information he gave him was correct. Like, Charlie wouldn't lie? Please. And why not get details from Charlie while you have him there. Why just get a name and that's it. So silly. I had to really swallow hard to buy a lot of this stuff from last night.
    I think Huck released Charlie for two reasons. One, Charlie did the same for him at one point, although Charlie is now regretting it because he thinks Huck got "a deal" from Olivia. And two, because Quinn was there to talk him through being so incredibly angry.

Who was the smarmy Tom Cruise wanna-be who was working with Mellie? Ugh, he was . . . . . icky!

The first scene with Cyrus (Jesus on the cross, hell fire and brimstone, etc....) had me cheering for him. Later, when he's making James feel lower than low, I wanted to take it all back and punch him in the throat. Really surprised that Cyrus hasn't had a stroke or a heart attack or an aneurysm. His blood pressure in these last two episodes must be off the charts.
    buttahfly likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Mellie ..... was so sure that Fitz would seek reelection but honestly, if Olivia hadn't confronted Fitz about his supposed reasons for not seeking another term, I think he would have resigned.
    So, in Mellie's mind, she now thinks that their marriage still has a chance.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    The first scene with Cyrus (Jesus on the cross, hell fire and brimstone, etc....) had me cheering for him. Later, when he's making James feel lower than low, I wanted to take it all back and punch him in the throat. Really surprised that Cyrus hasn't had a stroke or a heart attack or an aneurysm. His blood pressure in these last two episodes must be off the charts.
    And the scene with him and Olivia on the park bench, and he tells her to go away, you're breaking my heart. He has tears in his eyes which didn't look like enough liquid to be the fake kind they put in actor's eyes, and he really looked saddened.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Cyrus sure does call on James a lot during the press conferences.

"I'm very good at what I do". This must be the standard mantra of every fixer. I like confidence, but I'm NOT liking this attitude by both Olivia and the new Smarmy Fixer Guy.

How does Charlie know who the mole is? And why do the Gladiators think Charlie knows all? There's been too much time between episodes, I barely remember what Defiance is, and don't remember the significance of Albatross at all [except that it is a "bad guy"].

I dunno how David got into the safe. He must have overheard Olivia tell Harrison that the code was in the folder. UNLESS Harrison is also involved.

I thought Harrison was involved, but then I thought Quinn was. I have gotten to the point, I think everyone is involved
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

At the end of Season 1, Charlie jumped into the elevator with Billy Chambers, who had just witnessed his name being smeared on national television by the VP. It gave the clear impression that Charlie would kill Billy. But I guess instead of killing Billy, Charlie and those he works for put him to work for their side??

FORT Fanatic

The man in the park with dark skin, who's trying to take down Fitz [and Olivia] via Jake, is he/his people a completely different set of bad guys than the Mole/Albatross people, or are they all working together? Hopefully that makes sense.

If they are all working together, then maybe what SUNNYDAYZ suggests, is what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I was left scratching my head b/c I had no idea who this Billy Chambers guy was. Also, I couldn't believe that David was the Mole b/c honestly I didn't think he was capable of murder.

Mellie was sort of right and sort of wrong about Fitz when she was meeting with that other 'fixer.' She was so sure that Fitz would seek reelection but honestly, if Olivia hadn't confronted Fitz about his supposed reasons for not seeking another term, I think he would have resigned. He made her and Cyrus believe he wasn't going to seek another term b/c he was so madly in love with Liv and wanted to have a real life with her. However, when it came to light that he had never signed the papers he needed that had to be filed to seek another term, it made Liv realize all along that he was not going to run again b/c he felt unworthy of the office, since the election was essentially stolen.
    I don't think he felt unworthy, but rather afraid of failure. He was scared that he couldn't win since the only reason he won before was because they cheated to steal the election. He should feel unworthy. He's a cold blooded killer, who really doesn't care about this country. He's made that clear.

If Fitz didn't have his ego and his libido, what would he have?

+ Reply to Thread