+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 124 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree566Likes

Thread: Scandal

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Abby has always been "sketchy", so that's why I've included her. Other than knowing Liv rescued her from an abusive relationship, not much has been given about her past.

We know she's not above using sex to get what she wants and she doesn't have a problem with breaking & entering or stealing either.

Does it really make sense that it's her . . . probably not, but this show has taken a wicked twist once or twice before.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    I think David is the mole. Doesn't it seem a bit odd that he is just hanging out in their offices all the time now?

He got so mad when red headed girl (blanking on her name) stole the flash drive....and ruined his career. But maybe it was all a setup. The dead girl in his bed...that maybe he really killed. Then telling them he was being followed but it was that girl who ended up dead. He would have had access to everything...and still does and has the Gladiators cleaning it all up for him.

He doesn't seem to be hurting for money...they all trust him and keep him in the loop on everything...he actually has the perfect access.
    This possibility has definitely crossed my mind especially since yes I do find it odd he's still hanging out in their offices and seemingly involved in way too many things going on there.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Nice work FoRters!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Next week looks even more intense. It's gonna be quite the cliffhanger.

Wonder when they will announce - officialy - that it's been renewed (or not).

Neither The Mole nor the Mole's assistant would do well in prison, so that bullet to the base of the spinal column that Charlie was talking about seems like a good idea!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!!!! Nice work FoRters!
    What happened? Have to wait to watch online tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    What happened? Have to wait to watch online tomorrow.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David is the mole and is working with the old campaign manager for Sally Langston.

I have to say that the way Cyrus treated James tonight was completely uncalled for...I don't see how they could ever recover from that. I know he was mad but did he really have to belittle him so badly? I agree with Cyrus but he was just over the top mean. I was so upset for James as I watched!

cape, you called it! Good job!

I'm confused but glad we finally know something. This is crazy! I was on the edge of my seat last night holding my breath.

So does this mean Billy Chambers is working for the VP or is he on his own?

I'm glad you guys said who Billy was. I didn't remember him. Why is David working for him? It seems like a very big leap to me. The scenes the viewer has been shown of David in various ways, such as having somone break into his apt, awake to a dead woman in his bed, etc, specifically show him to be innocent. So now, the viewer is asked to ignore all that. I really hope they go back and scene by scene explain how that played out. I could buy it, if there weren't so many scenes that disprove it.

I can't wait for Fitz to see the sex tape of Jake and Olivia. That is so mean, but I just can't wait to see him explode. I bet they hold off on that for next season though.

The sick relationship between Cyrus and James is just too much. That poor child that is being raised in that home. I really wish that couple would SPLIT. Cyrus does not love James. I hope James finally gets it. And the way James pursued Defiance, knowing it would bring down the administration, told me he didn't care that much for Cyrus. They are way too selfish to be together.

Did Jake's boss threatent to throw him in a hole if he screwed up again? What?

I thought that it all made perfect sense...David and Billy set the Gladiators up...they ruined both of their careers and so they teamed up to bring them down. David realized the way to do that was from the inside. He killed that woman...and then had Olivia come and clean it up for her. That gave him cover and made him seem innocent to them so they never suspected him. If anyone else knew he was the mole, they could have been breaking in trying to get the flash drive from David or the card. Just because David is the mole doesn't mean that other people aren't trying to get David. It just means that the mole wasn't trying to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David is the mole and is working with the old campaign manager for Sally Langston.

I have to say that the way Cyrus treated James tonight was completely uncalled for...I don't see how they could ever recover from that. I know he was mad but did he really have to belittle him so badly? I agree with Cyrus but he was just over the top mean. I was so upset for James as I watched!
    It was awful to watch- but I have to say it was very good acting. I really hate that Jake had to send his sex tape to the pres.
    I wanted David to join with Liv etc -now
    I am going to watch this one again. Is Sally Langston involved at all? she looks far to smarmy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread