+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 131 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast
Like Tree623Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

There is so much with Olivia/Fitz and Jake, that I don't have much interest in the the mole thing. In fact, it's so long ago, I don't recall much about it.

Oh, I hope Jake stays around. I saw him on some new sit com previewing last night on Fox. Hmmm....

I think David is the mole. Doesn't it seem a bit odd that he is just hanging out in their offices all the time now?

He got so mad when red headed girl (blanking on her name) stole the flash drive....and ruined his career. But maybe it was all a setup. The dead girl in his bed...that maybe he really killed. Then telling them he was being followed but it was that girl who ended up dead. He would have had access to everything...and still does and has the Gladiators cleaning it all up for him.

He doesn't seem to be hurting for money...they all trust him and keep him in the loop on everything...he actually has the perfect access.
    bee stung lips and Debb70 like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    I think David is the mole. Doesn't it seem a bit odd that he is just hanging out in their offices all the time now?

He got so mad when red headed girl (blanking on her name) stole the flash drive....and ruined his career. But maybe it was all a setup. The dead girl in his bed...that maybe he really killed. Then telling them he was being followed but it was that girl who ended up dead. He would have had access to everything...and still does and has the Gladiators cleaning it all up for him.

He doesn't seem to be hurting for money...they all trust him and keep him in the loop on everything...he actually has the perfect access.
    Awesome points! I never even considered David possibly being the mole. Makes perfect sense.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

OMG, that's a great theory about David, but what about the scene where he is in his apt and some guy breaks in and David hits the floor and hides until he leaves? Who was that? Was David not really in danger?

I think it's a great idea, although, I like David and would hate to see him leave.

Sorry to post back to back, but since the show airs tonight, I wanted to get this in, just in case anyone is interested. It's only speculation, so I won't put in spoilers. What if Fitz is the mole? I admit, that not much about that would make sense, but that doesn't stop Shondra. lol

I've also considered Sally, the Vice-President.

I'm trying to figure out who would be so anti-American AND didn't know much about Defiance, as it seems this mole wanted to learn about Defiance.

I did read that:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The cast was very upset with who the mole turns out to be AND especially who was hanging out with the mole. So, that means it's a shocking person who has a good guy hanging with them.

I hope its not who I think it is. I also hope I can follow it tonight
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I normally have to watch it twice and still rewind to certain points.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I thought it might be Sally Langston too, mostly because she's a nutter, but . . . . the spoiler-ish posts on FB and Twitter indicate the identity of the "Mole" will be a betrayal to Olivia.

Personally, I don't think Liv would give a rat's a$$ to save that woman, so I'm backing off on that one.

It would have to be someone close to her . . . . either Harrison or Abby would be in a perfect position to have access to info and having it be either of them would be a knife through the heart for Ms Pope.

As long as it isn't Huck, I'm good with anyone else being bad!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

But the mole would have to have access to top secret intel. I'm not sure how Abby or any non-government people would have that access.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    But the mole would have to have access to top secret intel. I'm not sure how Abby or any non-government people would have that access.
    That's why I think David is the perfect answer...he was there when they were waterboarding Huck at the CIA...could have opened conversations, would give him government access, total betrayal to Olivia after she has helped him so much. I thought about it being Fitz but that makes NO SENSE - why would he sabotage himself? Unless he is trying to extract revenge on everyone who was responsible for Defiance.

The other possibility is James...that would be shocking!!!

+ Reply to Thread