+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 125 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1249
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

  1. #771
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,057

    Re: Scandal

    LOL at all the confuzzled comments. Me too, me too! My husband and I sit afterward and try to make sure we have what's going on correctly lol.

    So who is the mole?!? I don't think it could possibly be Mellie. There is no way she is privy to the kind of information that the mole seems to be handing over. I loved that Mellie went through with the interview and let the world know what kind of ick of a man Fitz really is. How long until she tells whom the mistress is! That could be her one ace up her sleeve, to use as leverage with Fitz. I doubt Olivia is going to be very happy being known as the whore that slept with the very married POTUS. The fallout would be huge in terms of her career. Season finale already! Ack!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  2. #772
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,315

    Re: Scandal

    Mellie just lobbed a few softballs, she didn't say what she said she was going to.

    Fitz looked happy with Liv - but for how long? The thing that I was puzzled at who was watching who on the tape
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #773
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,057

    Re: Scandal

    Jake was watching the tape of him and Olivia doing the deed in Jake's house. Then he FF and watched as Charlie entered his (Jake's) house, and sat down in the very same seat that Jake was sitting in right then. Jake watched as Charlie watched the sex tape of Jake and Olivia. So now Jake will know that Cyrus knows that he and Olivia had sex. Word will also probably get out to Fitz at some point.

    Hope that helps lol
    buttahfly likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  4. #774
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,315

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Jake was watching the tape of him and Olivia doing the deed in Jake's house. Then he FF and watched as Charlie entered his (Jake's) house, and sat down in the very same seat that Jake was sitting in right then. Jake watched as Charlie watched the sex tape of Jake and Olivia. So now Jake will know that Cyrus knows that Liv and \Fitz. and Olivia had sex. Word will also probably get out to Fitz at some point.

    Hope that helps lol
    Yes, thanks. At one point I thought Jake was watching Liv and Fitz
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #775
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,439

    Re: Scandal

    The thing I missed picking up on was whether the interview Mellie gave to James was being "filmed" to be shown later or it if was being broadcast "live". How many people (in the real world) would be available to watch it live if it hadn't been talked about beforehand?

    In real life, I know I don't spend my days checking to see if Michelle Obama is on tv.

    The only thing that could have made it sillier is if they had brought in Babba Wabba to ask the questions!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  6. #776
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,858

    Re: Scandal

    I'm calling this one... it's gonna be revealed that Lil Baby Boy Grant (what IS that child's name???) is not Fitz's son. And that, fellow/sister viewers, is going to buy all of Mellie's silence about Fitz and Olivia... and it's going to keep her bad-azz butt in line for as long as Fitz wants her in-line.

    Of course, I could be wrong... but if we get a pool going, I'm calling dibs on this one!

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  7. #777
    FORT Newbie kugrrly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Scandal

    Does anyone know if Scandal will be shown from the beginning this summer? I caught the first season on DVD and I am hooked!

  8. #778
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,781

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm calling this one... it's gonna be revealed that Lil Baby Boy Grant (what IS that child's name???) is not Fitz's son. And that, fellow/sister viewers, is going to buy all of Mellie's silence about Fitz and Olivia... and it's going to keep her bad-azz butt in line for as long as Fitz wants her in-line.

    Of course, I could be wrong... but if we get a pool going, I'm calling dibs on this one!
    If I'm not mistaken, someone in this thread already called the Mellie and Fitz' son thing not belonging to Fitz' some pages back. Someone even suggested that Melllie might have been impregnated by Hollis Doyle.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  9. #779
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,057

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    The thing I missed picking up on was whether the interview Mellie gave to James was being "filmed" to be shown later or it if was being broadcast "live". How many people (in the real world) would be available to watch it live if it hadn't been talked about beforehand?

    In real life, I know I don't spend my days checking to see if Michelle Obama is on tv.

    The only thing that could have made it sillier is if they had brought in Babba Wabba to ask the questions!
    It was broadcast live. Olivia's Gladiators watched it lol, and then ran out of the room when David started wondering who the mistress was LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  10. #780
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,781

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    It was broadcast live. Olivia's Gladiators watched it lol, and then ran out of the room when David started wondering who the mistress was LOL
    When they were all watching the interview and David turned around to all of them and said, "Geez, I wonder who he [Fitz] banged?" and all of them scurried uncomfortably from the room leaving David standing there, I couldn't help laughing.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 05-04-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.