+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 125 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

LOL at all the confuzzled comments. Me too, me too! My husband and I sit afterward and try to make sure we have what's going on correctly lol.

So who is the mole?!? I don't think it could possibly be Mellie. There is no way she is privy to the kind of information that the mole seems to be handing over. I loved that Mellie went through with the interview and let the world know what kind of ick of a man Fitz really is. How long until she tells whom the mistress is! That could be her one ace up her sleeve, to use as leverage with Fitz. I doubt Olivia is going to be very happy being known as the whore that slept with the very married POTUS. The fallout would be huge in terms of her career. Season finale already! Ack!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Mellie just lobbed a few softballs, she didn't say what she said she was going to.

Fitz looked happy with Liv - but for how long? The thing that I was puzzled at who was watching who on the tape
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jake was watching the tape of him and Olivia doing the deed in Jake's house. Then he FF and watched as Charlie entered his (Jake's) house, and sat down in the very same seat that Jake was sitting in right then. Jake watched as Charlie watched the sex tape of Jake and Olivia. So now Jake will know that Cyrus knows that he and Olivia had sex. Word will also probably get out to Fitz at some point.

Hope that helps lol
    buttahfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Jake was watching the tape of him and Olivia doing the deed in Jake's house. Then he FF and watched as Charlie entered his (Jake's) house, and sat down in the very same seat that Jake was sitting in right then. Jake watched as Charlie watched the sex tape of Jake and Olivia. So now Jake will know that Cyrus knows that Liv and \Fitz. and Olivia had sex. Word will also probably get out to Fitz at some point.

Hope that helps lol
    Yes, thanks. At one point I thought Jake was watching Liv and Fitz
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The thing I missed picking up on was whether the interview Mellie gave to James was being "filmed" to be shown later or it if was being broadcast "live". How many people (in the real world) would be available to watch it live if it hadn't been talked about beforehand?

In real life, I know I don't spend my days checking to see if Michelle Obama is on tv.

The only thing that could have made it sillier is if they had brought in Babba Wabba to ask the questions!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm calling this one... it's gonna be revealed that Lil Baby Boy Grant (what IS that child's name???) is not Fitz's son. And that, fellow/sister viewers, is going to buy all of Mellie's silence about Fitz and Olivia... and it's going to keep her bad-azz butt in line for as long as Fitz wants her in-line.

Of course, I could be wrong... but if we get a pool going, I'm calling dibs on this one!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Does anyone know if Scandal will be shown from the beginning this summer? I caught the first season on DVD and I am hooked!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm calling this one... it's gonna be revealed that Lil Baby Boy Grant (what IS that child's name???) is not Fitz's son. And that, fellow/sister viewers, is going to buy all of Mellie's silence about Fitz and Olivia... and it's going to keep her bad-azz butt in line for as long as Fitz wants her in-line.

Of course, I could be wrong... but if we get a pool going, I'm calling dibs on this one!
    If I'm not mistaken, someone in this thread already called the Mellie and Fitz' son thing not belonging to Fitz' some pages back. Someone even suggested that Melllie might have been impregnated by Hollis Doyle.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    The thing I missed picking up on was whether the interview Mellie gave to James was being "filmed" to be shown later or it if was being broadcast "live". How many people (in the real world) would be available to watch it live if it hadn't been talked about beforehand?

In real life, I know I don't spend my days checking to see if Michelle Obama is on tv.

The only thing that could have made it sillier is if they had brought in Babba Wabba to ask the questions!
    It was broadcast live. Olivia's Gladiators watched it lol, and then ran out of the room when David started wondering who the mistress was LOL

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    It was broadcast live. Olivia's Gladiators watched it lol, and then ran out of the room when David started wondering who the mistress was LOL
    When they were all watching the interview and David turned around to all of them and said, "Geez, I wonder who he [Fitz] banged?" and all of them scurried uncomfortably from the room leaving David standing there, I couldn't help laughing.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 05-04-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread