+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Like Tree557Likes

Thread: Scandal

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Good episode last night - not at all realistic but still, it was good drama... and, personally, that's why I watch the show

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think I've gotten confused with all the stuff with Jake and his boss and Cyrus' hit man. It's so all over the place, IMO. I don't understand what's going on.

I was impressed with Mellie. I know she's a little witch, but I like her being so mean when it comes to the dirty dog known as Fitz.

What is wrong with Olivia? She has really lost her mind. That's okay though, I don't have to like her. She's getting just what she wants....a big truckload of misery is gettng ready to drop on her head. She asked for it. lol

Fitz was making me nauseous with his pleading. He really is disgusting. Remind me why Cyrus thinks he's such a great person to be President. I don't get it.

Where is the Vice-President in all this? Why isn't she licking her lips to get her foot in the door again?

I am with Debb, its confusing. If Cyrus was the mole, was he going to kill Liv? I thought his husband was all about having a baby, now its all about work.

I loved how Huck knew it was Charlie from an ear.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought that perhaps Cyrus was going to kill Liv because he wanted Mellie to call off the adultery announcement. If Liv is dead, then crisis averted, until Fitz hooks up with another mistress.

Recall that Cyrus did hire Charlie to kill that prior mistress. I recall it was at the end of the season I think when Cyrus was in his garden. Charlie, (I think that's his name) walked away with some comment about doing away with the body. Until that moment, we thought someone else had murdered the girl.

The night that someone went into Liv's apt, but she was with Jake, was BEFORE Mellie had made the threat about announcing the adultery. So that was not likely Cyrus's orders.......................I 'm confused.

So, who wants Liv dead if it's not Cyrus?
    Last edited by Debb70; 05-03-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Just finished watching the show....and OMG!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fanatic

Was it supposed to be a surprise that Cyrus' hubby was doing the Mellie interview?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Remind me why Cyrus thinks he's such a great person to be President. I don't get it.
    Fitz is Cyrus' road to power. The longer Fitz is in power, means the longer Cyrus is "important".

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Fitz is Cyrus' road to power. The longer Fitz is in power, means the longer Cyrus is "important".
    Oh, right. So, it's not that Cyrus really thinks Fitz is great, it's just that he's the only one he can ride piggy back in the White House. Man, he really picked a winner with this guy.

The writers will have to figure a way for Fitz to redeem himself. How can the show continue if he goes out of office? I dread it. I dread seeing him get rewarded by getting away with his selfish ways. I just hope they don't throw Mellie under the bus in doing it.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    How can the show continue if he goes out of office? I dread it. I dread seeing him get rewarded by getting away with his selfish ways. I just hope they don't throw Mellie under the bus in doing it.
    The show can survive very easily with Fitz out of office. It can then focus on his fight to get back in office. It can focus on his troubles readjusting to living a normal life and his fight to regain America's trust and to get them to vote for him again.

There's a ton of storyline possibilities there.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It sure seemed as if Cyrus was going to kill Olivia. The only "surprise" is that he seemed to be ready to do the deed himself. Yes, he ordered Amanda to be killed and he even had Charlie following his own husband with the same intention, although he called that one off (at the last moment).

I'm sure Huck saw something we didn't - perhaps Charlie has a scar (maybe even on the Huck had a hand in creating) that made him easy to identify.

Jake actually showed signs of being the 'good guy' that I wanted him to be in the beginning. The part where he watched Charlie coming into his own home has really amped things up for him - sent the message that there is no one Charlie won't go after.

Wouldn't surprise me if MELLIE is the mole. I never did like or trust her . . . and as she told Cyrus (while at the Blair House) she has "friends" in the White House too.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread