+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree568Likes

Thread: Scandal

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Since we all seemed to be afraid that wife & child WOULD have been killed, I'm going to the Dark Side and playing the part of the Devil's Advocate:

Is it possible that Huck's family was kept alive as an insurance policy?

We've seen that Huck, Charlie (baseball cap) and Jake are all connected to Mysterious Black Man on the Park Bench. If Charlie (who was supposed to kill Huck but didn't) knows where he's been all this time, then it's reasonable to assume that someone else knows too. They (the BAD guys) may be saving what Huck loves most to use against him at a later date.

Huck probably didn't go looking for them (not actively anyway) because it would have put them in more danger.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I think that Huck stays away from them, because he wants them to stay safe. There is really no way that he can ever be with his family or at least I can't think of any.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Is it possible that Huck's family was kept alive as an insurance policy?
    Yes.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Great episode.

Was happy to see Olivia and Mellie both turn away from Fitz lol. I feel zero sympathy for him.

Huck... wow. I was tearing up too when his son came over to give him a dollar. It was great to see his back story like that, although I kind of don't want him reuniting with his family, because then Huck wouldn't be the same Huck, if that makes sense. But yet that sounds so selfish lol. Makes me also wonder about Charlie. Maybe he is not the guy in the blue baseball cap that actually got to Huck and went to kill Olivia. More than one guy can wear a baseball cap. I just wonder because he did let Huck go, and he and Huck have been meeting up off and on the past two seasons. Charlie seems to have a soft spot for Huck.

I can't wait for the next episode! Love Mellie standing up to Fitz!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I just wonder because he did let Huck go, and he and Huck have been meeting up off and on the past two seasons. Charlie seems to have a soft spot for Huck.

Could explain why Huck was merely hit on the head and locked in a box in the storage container. If Charlie had snuck up behind anyone else, they'd probably be dead. Charlie was Huck's mentor. Maybe he knows they are a lot alike.
    mesachick and Eastcoastmom like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I hear ya with Charlie and Huck. It does make sense that Charlie would have a box set up and get Huck in it. Maybe a reminder of what he'd been through so he'd stop trying to find him? Although that also might be the thing that tips off Huck that it is Charlie. I am sure Charlie must realize that when Huck figures out who is gunning for Olivia, he's going to come after that person with the intent to kill them.

So Charlie is working for both the mystery black guy and Cyrus it seems. Can't wait to see how it all plays out that's for sure.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The all-too-rapidly approaching season finale has the potential to be so completely awesome.... or awful. I'm really hoping for the former.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I just want to be shocked and horrified! lol
    bee stung lips likes this.

In the American President, wasn't Michael Douglas a sympathetic widowed President during his bid for re-election? Hmmmmm!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Oh no! Please don't let him take Mellie out! If the season ends with him putting a pillow over her face,.......Please no. However, I would be shocked an horrified. lol

+ Reply to Thread