+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 131 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Like Tree623Likes

Thread: Scandal

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    As much as this show likes to kill people off, I'm surprised Huck's wife and son are still alive. I guess this is the set up for a future epi of a reunion.
    Hey, up front, totally forgive me for asking this question but I honestly cannot remember... how do we know Huck's wife and son are still alive? I don't think I fell asleep but I may have - I was super tired. The last thing I remember SEEING of his family was when his son gave him that dollar (his wife never looked over) and that was when he was still homeless. Was there something after that that I missed?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Hey, up front, totally forgive me for asking this question but I honestly cannot remember... how do we know Huck's wife and son are still alive? I don't think I fell asleep but I may have - I was super tired. The last thing I remember SEEING of his family was when his son gave him that dollar (his wife never looked over) and that was when he was still homeless. Was there something after that that I missed?
    Well, I am guessing that we don't really know if Huck's family is alive at the PRESENT time. I was just relieved when we saw that scene where his son gives Huck the dollar. I am guessing that it was 5 years prior b/c that is when he met Olivia, at that same train station, when he was homeless. I had just assumed that if the CIA goons or whatever agency they represent, had not killed Huck's family sometime during his imprisonment, then they were probably still alive in the present time.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Well, I am guessing that we don't really know if Huck's family is alive at the PRESENT time. I was just relieved when we saw that scene where his son gives Huck the dollar. I am guessing that it was 5 years prior b/c that is when he met Olivia, at that same train station, when he was homeless. I had just assumed that if the CIA goons or whatever agency they represent, had not killed Huck's family sometime during his imprisonment, then they were probably still alive in the present time.
    Ah ok thanks. I feel so much better that I didn't miss something vital

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

752 was the time showing on the clock at the train station when Huck's son gave him the dollar. They showed it after the son walked away.
    Don't know if that is the 752 Huck was repeating. Thought it might also be either the number of people he tortured/killed for those people or maybe the number of times he answered yes to if he had a wife and child before he finally said no and was let out the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    752 was the time showing on the clock at the train station when Huck's son gave him the dollar. They showed it after the son walked away.
    Don't know if that is the 752 Huck was repeating. Thought it might also be either the number of people he tortured/killed for those people or maybe the number of times he answered yes to if he had a wife and child before he finally said no and was let out the chamber.
    It was the time.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

I too am assuming that Huck's wife and son are still alive. If they were going to kill them, I assume they would have done it when Huck was kidnapped.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    I too am assuming that Huck's wife and son are still alive. If they were going to kill them, I assume they would have done it when Huck was kidnapped.
    Agreed. I thought his wife and son would be killed right after Huck was taken from outside his house. I was surprised to see them alive at the train station. I figure if they hadn't been killed by then, they're probably still alive.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Well, that was a tough to watch episode both because of its gut-wrenching sadness and because I could barely see it through the tears in my eyes.

All of this week's episode explains so much about Huck...Emmy award winning stuff right there.
    Little Sew&Sew and Coco46 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

What a great episode. Yeah, it was hard to watch at times.

I hope Huck's family is still alive. Maybe Shonda will explore that next season. I broke down when his son gave him the money. Whew! That scene got me.

As a wife, I understand why Mellie does what she does. But I just don't like her. She is just as conniving and calculating as others.

So Jake works for the same folks that Huck did? That was crazy when Joe Morton (don't know his character's name) walked in and sat down in the chair. My head was spinning. I'm gonna need Thursday to get here quickly.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG...what an episode!!!! I am going to assume that Huck's family is still alive. If they were going to kill them, I think they would have done it when he was captured. Plus, after he was let out, the other CIA goon was with him for his first torture and Huck couldn't do it. The other guy stabbed the prisoner with a screw driver and pulled a gun on Huck, then told him to get out of there b/c he didn't want to kill him like he was ordered to do.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread