+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 128 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123 ... LastLast
Like Tree581Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Well I cried for my Huck and his pain.
    After that, I applauded Mellie.
    Next week looks good, I wish this was on alllllllllllllll the time !!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Can't wait to watch. Have it DVR'd and will have my tissues right next to me. Love me some Huck
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Really good episode. I am glad we got to find out more about the mysterious Huck. Hubby and I were trying to figure out the meaning of 752 throughout the episode. When we saw that he and his wife were having a baby we were thinking maybe it was the time of his son's birth. Then, maybe how many days he was locked up (that would have been WAY too long but man, was that brutal!!!) So, Mellie is forcing Fitz to make some kind of decision. Will Olivia be content to be a mistress once again? Probably not. I can't imagine Fitz choosing Olivia over Mellie and ruining his political career.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Really good episode. I am glad we got to find out more about the mysterious Huck. Hubby and I were trying to figure out the meaning of 752 throughout the episode. When we saw that he and his wife were having a baby we were thinking maybe it was the time of his son's birth. Then, maybe how many days he was locked up (that would have been WAY too long but man, was that brutal!!!) So, Mellie is forcing Fitz to make some kind of decision. Will Olivia be content to be a mistress once again? Probably not. I can't imagine Fitz choosing Olivia over Mellie and ruining his political career.
    ECM we did the same thing 752 =Days he was locked up, date of his son's birth, or the time perhaps someone hurt them.They didn't show much of Jake in the preview did they, I certainly don't want to miss him!!
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

It's been too long since the last epi. How did Olivia get hurt - by a bad guy at her apt or when she was in Jake's apt and saw all the tv's and they "tussled" and she fell? thanks.

FORT Fanatic

As much as this show likes to kill people off, I'm surprised Huck's wife and son are still alive. I guess this is the set up for a future epi of a reunion.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    It's been too long since the last epi. How did Olivia get hurt - by a bad guy at her apt or when she was in Jake's apt and saw all the tv's and they "tussled" and she fell? thanks.
    She fell and hurt her head at Jake's ( after she saw all the monitors watching her apartment)
    -Andy Rooney-

I just wasn't in the mood to see a good person tortured again, so I kept changing the channel last night. (I recorded to watch again later.) And his number repeating got on my nerves. I couldn't take it. I kept wanting somone to go over to Huck, slap him in the face and say "Snap out of it. Olivia needs you."

I also couldn't stand to watch Fitz professsing his love for Olivia. The man makes my skin crawl.

Nellie was nice to see.

Last night was not a good episode for me. lol

FORT Fanatic

Debb - Yeah, I agree with everything you wrote. Turned off the sound during the torture scenes, and then the monologues from co-workers.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I looked away every time they showed any torture scene; I also do this with Grey's Anatomy and any medical dramas. I know it's not real but it freaks me out. I am such a wuss.

+ Reply to Thread