+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1245
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

  1. #681
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,726

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by xcptnl View Post
    Oh my! I did not see lust or love in Os face at ALL when she saw Fitz. NOPE!

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    If anyone thinks Olivia has simply stopped loving Fitz then they'd be dead wrong.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  2. #682
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,882

    Re: Scandal

    Yeah, Olivia should be in hog heaven. She has admitted she loves being tortured in the name of love. Between Fitz and Scott, she should be super miserable and that's the way she wants it.

  3. #683
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,954

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    If anyone thinks Olivia has simply stopped loving Fitz then they'd be dead wrong.
    If anything, she will feel flattered he is still watching her.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #684
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: Scandal

    I think given all the information that was thrust upon Olivia just before she went to the hospital and just before Fitz walked in, if anything she is confused beyond belief.

    I'll wait until the 25th to find out more.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  5. #685
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,439

    Re: Scandal

    That was my take on the whole thing too Marlena. You know the wheels in her head are turning at full speed trying to process the whole thing. She'll figure it out . . . I don't doubt that one bit.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  6. #686
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,882

    Re: Scandal

    Yeah, that's why I said that she should fake amnesia. The less she remembers, the less information she had to give to anyone. I would be afraid to let Fitz know I slept with Scott. He will probably kill him.

    Why do you think that Fitz told Cyrus that he murdered the supreme court justice? It was a secret only he knew. There was nothing to be gained from it. Now Cyrus holds this info over him.
    combatcutie likes this.

  7. #687
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, that's why I said that she should fake amnesia. The less she remembers, the less information she had to give to anyone. I would be afraid to let Fitz know I slept with Scott. He will probably kill him.

    Why do you think that Fitz told Cyrus that he murdered the supreme court justice? It was a secret only he knew. There was nothing to be gained from it. Now Cyrus holds this info over him.
    One must remember the name of who one slept with Isn't this guy's name JAKE ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  8. #688
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,004

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    If anything, she will feel flattered he is still watching her.
    I don't think anyone would find that kind of intrusiveness into their privacy as flattering. No matter who is doing the watching.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  9. #689
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,954

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't think anyone would find that kind of intrusiveness into their privacy as flattering. No matter who is doing the watching.
    I disagree, because Liv has distorted feelings about what love means
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #690
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,726

    Re: Scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    One must remember the name of who one slept with Isn't this guy's name JAKE ?
    Yes it is...lol. I think the actor's real name is Scott. Scott Foley to be exact.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.