+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 125 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

FORT Fan

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I agree that Olivia is probably realizing who Jake works for. The thing I find really creepy is that she may think that's all there is to it....and not realize whatever else Jake is up to.

Whatever happens, going forward Olivia's apartment sweeps need to be more often and totally random lol! No more of this "every week on Wednesdays" or whatever it was.
    I thought they said "once a month" which is definitely not often enough in that environment and randomness is part of the Ten Comandments of counter-espionage.

FORT Fan

Thanks Orion, I think you're right. Whatever it was, it needs to be more often and much more random now! I'd vote for daily lol!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I believe it did amount to "once a month" . . . if I remember correctly, it was the third Thursday of every month. One has to wonder if that was the first time Jake has to dis-assemble and the re-assemble all his hidden gadgets.
    FireWoman likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fan

The show is not very good at letting us in on the passage of time so it's hard to tell.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, what a great show!!! As soon as Olivia picked up the remote, I knew she was going to see her apartment. Poor Huck!!! I can totally understand him being freaked out after all he has gone through. Quinn is definitely coming into her own. Huck sure trained her well
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Fantastic episode! From start to finish I was sitting up straight in my seat LOL.

Huck! OMG - Shonda needs to leave him alone! He's definitely become my favorite character. And he's in for more horrible treatment if the previews I saw were an indication of anything. =(

Interesting interaction between Fitz and Mellie. They might not be in love, but Mellie does love Fitz. The concern in her voice and eyes made that apparent. I think the show has been much better since the focus has been off of Olivia mooning over him. The intricacies of his marriage has been really interesting to see unfold. I think that Olivia is somewhat scared of Fitz now, what with knowing that he was having her watched like that. How freaking creepy!! Still not sure what to think of Jake. At first I thought he was the one hurting Huck, but now I am not so sure. It's weird, because he is telling that black man that Olivia knows about the mole, yet he is also protecting her from getting killed from knowing.

My head is spinning! 3 more weeks?? Why? LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

I took the previews of more horrible stuff happening to Huck, as flashbacks of torture he experienced in the past. I'm hoping anyways!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Fantastic episode! From start to finish I was sitting up straight in my seat LOL.

Huck! OMG - Shonda needs to leave him alone! He's definitely become my favorite character. And he's in for more horrible treatment if the previews I saw were an indication of anything. =(

Interesting interaction between Fitz and Mellie. They might not be in love, but Mellie does love Fitz. The concern in her voice and eyes made that apparent. I think the show has been much better since the focus has been off of Olivia mooning over him. The intricacies of his marriage has been really interesting to see unfold. I think that Olivia is somewhat scared of Fitz now, what with knowing that he was having her watched like that. How freaking creepy!! Still not sure what to think of Jake. At first I thought he was the one hurting Huck, but now I am not so sure. It's weird, because he is telling that black man that Olivia knows about the mole, yet he is also protecting her from getting killed from knowing.

My head is spinning! 3 more weeks?? Why? LOL
    How does Olivia know that Fitz was having her watched?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I think she was putting it all together in her head. Scott is way up there in rank. Who would be able to sanction him putting her under that kind of surveillence, but the President? And recall the story that Scott told her to give? It was obviously because Scott did not want the person coming into that hospital room to know she was in his bed that night. And why was the President notifed she was in the hospital? Scott had no way to know to call him, unless, they were in on this together. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    She saw the hand grasp between Jake and Fitz. Fitz also thanked Jake, and he called him Jake, not Mr. or his rank. And how else would Fitz know she was attacked that quickly unless told by Jake? Not too difficult to put two and two together. Realization and fear. That's what I saw in her eyes.

Haha Debb - we posted at the same time. I'd forgotten about the story Jake told her to tell. That was another tell for sure.
    Last edited by mesachick; 04-10-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread