+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 125 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Okay ... somebody quick transfer a few million to me and we'll see if I can reverse it! You know ... just a test!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Okay ... somebody quick transfer a few million to me and we'll see if I can reverse it! You know ... just a test!
    Yes, it's simply for research purposes is all

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I'm officially exhausted after that episode! So Cyrus' hit man was the one who assaulted Huck but was it Cy who hired him? I kept waiting for Olivia to turn the tv on!! Whoa.

Good Lord, the chemistry between Fitz and Olivia! That "hi" in the hospital room? DAYUM. I think my knees went weak.

A few weeks ago, I saw that tonight's episode was titled "Molly, You In Danger Girl" and I've been giggling about it ever since. Nice little tie in for Tony Goldwyn there too.

Quinn is really turning into a kick-ass gladiator! She was not leaving there without Huck. Considering how annoyed I was by her for most of last season, I'm amazed at how much I've started to like her.
    FireWoman and Jamie5632 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Quinn is really turning into a kick-ass gladiator! She was not leaving there without Huck. Considering how annoyed I was by her for most of last season, I'm amazed at how much I've started to like her.

LOL! Almost exactly word-for-word what I said last night!

Not sure why they had to mess Huck up so badly? Wouldn't a single blow to the back of the head to knock him out have been enough? I guess though that being stuffed in a box in a dark room didn't do him any favors no matter how many times he got conked.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Since when is there a master key to every storage locker...and right there for someone to grab?

Yeah, there are starting to be quite a few things that don't add up on this show and I hate it, because I really do like the show.

We know how highly trained Huck is, yet he doesn't notice a person coming up behind him? I don't buy it. Too silly. And as tough as Huck is, he can't take being in a box for a couple of hours? Maybe he needs to retire.

When Olivia saw Fitz in the hospital room, I didn't get the feeling she was happy to see him. She looked horrified. When he hugged her her eyebrows were all squinched up. I thought she might blow a vein. I think she may strongely suspect that Fitz is a stalker now and that he is behind the surveillence by her new lover. The best think she can do now is pretend to have amnesia.

So, was there really an intruder that went to Olivia's apt, or was it a recording of her new lover who went there earlier and went in and recorded, so he could play it later and pretend some other intruder when into her apt?

And if it wasn't the her new lover who was on the footage, then was it the hit man that Cyrus has used in the past? He was obviously the one who threw Huck in the box. Did he go to kill Olivia too? Does Cy want Olivia dead?

Why does Fitz think Mellie is so crazy? She's more sane than him. lol

I'm over Cy and his husband. That guy annoys me. Poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Since when is there a master key to every storage locker...and right there for someone to grab?
    If I'm not mistaken, you buy your own lock ... but the storage facility gets information for access. That is you ever give them a spare key/combination ... or if they need access for whatever reason ... they cut the lock and leave the unit open.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, there are starting to be quite a few things that don't add up on this show and I hate it, because I really do like the show.

We know how highly trained Huck is, yet he doesn't notice a person coming up behind him? I don't buy it. Too silly. And as tough as Huck is, he can't take being in a box for a couple of hours? Maybe he needs to retire.

When Olivia saw Fitz in the hospital room, I didn't get the feeling she was happy to see him. She looked horrified. When he hugged her her eyebrows were all squinched up. I thought she might blow a vein. I think she may strongely suspect that Fitz is a stalker now and that he is behind the surveillence by her new lover. The best think she can do now is pretend to have amnesia.

So, was there really an intruder that went to Olivia's apt, or was it a recording of her new lover who went there earlier and went in and recorded, so he could play it later and pretend some other intruder when into her apt?

And if it wasn't the her new lover who was on the footage, then was it the hit man that Cyrus has used in the past? He was obviously the one who threw Huck in the box. Did he go to kill Olivia too? Does Cy want Olivia dead?

Why does Fitz think Mellie is so crazy? She's more sane than him. lol

I'm over Cy and his husband. That guy annoys me. Poor kid.
    Debb: thanks for posting all these questions.
    A lot of that occured to me too while I was watching.

I too did not read O's reaction to Fitz as being happy to see him.

And now the stuff with Cyrus and the assasin etc is just one big confused mess for me.

I do get that they are twisting our ideas of who/what O's new boyfriend really is.

It all does keep me interested but I too thought they spent waaaay too much time on Cyrus and his husband last night. They seem to do that with at least one scene every week.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Good Lord, the chemistry between Fitz and Olivia! That "hi" in the hospital room? DAYUM. I think my knees went weak.

A few weeks ago, I saw that tonight's episode was titled "Molly, You In Danger Girl" and I've been giggling about it ever since. Nice little tie in for Tony Goldwyn there too.

I didn't get the reference, but then saw it on twitter - I forgot he was in Ghost! HILARIOUS!!

As far as the show, I am with you all - so much doesn't add up. Huck is a pure expert but he didn't think someone could be following him?

and I fully agree about Olivia unhappy to see Fitz - she looked scared. I think she's so confused about why Jake is spying on her.

I can't decide if I trust Cy or not. And I can't help but still see him as Thatcher Grey - so complete opposite.

A friend and I were saying we should start a website with how many cross-casting there is with Shonda's shows. There are SO many people in Scandal that were on PP and/or Grey's. Even Osbourne was on Grey's as the guy that couldn't poop and got it on with the lady with the plastic surgery after Izzie and Alex shoved them in the same room. LOL. So many people I recognize. I guess if Shonda likes you, you have a job!

+ Reply to Thread