+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 130 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Like Tree616Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Although I really love this show it always leaves me scratching my head. Wasn't that Olivia's former Senator beau that Jake was talking to at the end? So, who exactly is the Mole? Do we know? What are Jake and Senator guy up to? And I still don't get what is up with this " adopt a family from afar" thing that Huck has going on. It would seem that Quinn is on the outs with her father. Lots of questions from me, which serves me right for not watching season 1, I guess.
    Huck can't live a normal life, so he adopted a family. He just sat there and watched them at supper time. That family was killed( to get back at him) . Quinn doesn't seem to have a family either - so he chose one for her. Its hard to explain.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Although I really love this show it always leaves me scratching my head. Wasn't that Olivia's former Senator beau that Jake was talking to at the end? So, who exactly is the Mole? Do we know? What are Jake and Senator guy up to? And I still don't get what is up with this " adopt a family from afar" thing that Huck has going on. It would seem that Quinn is on the outs with her father. Lots of questions from me, which serves me right for not watching season 1, I guess.
    Nope. I think the guy last night could be Dorian Harewood, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen him in anything recently so I don't know what he looks like now. No listing anywhere I could find that identified the actor. It's definitely not Norm Lewis:
    scandal.jpgnorm lewis.jpg
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fan

Thanks for the correction, sunnydayz. I could have sworn that was the Senator, but it wasn't. From a synopsis on ABC's site:
    You're welcome!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I thought the guy who met Jake on the park bench last night was the guy who played scientist Henry Deacon on EUREKA . . . . actor Joe Morton

joe morton scandal eureka.jpg
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Ah, you're right. It's Joe Morton! I could NOT remember his name, Thank you! It's been driving me crazy! I found a few tweets just now confirming that it's him. I hope that means we'll be seeing more of him. I like him.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It was the combination of VOICE and FACE that made me know where'd I'd seen him before. I had to look up his name . . . . after my brain remembered the name of the show. Funny moment when it finally came to me . . . . . EUREKA!!! Yeah, really!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I thought the guy who met Jake on the park bench last night was the guy who played scientist Henry Deacon on EUREKA . . . . actor Joe Morton

Attachment 28903
    And he's a Brother from Another Planet!
    beerbelly likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Loved Brother from Another Planet! I should watch that again.

Every time I see this show I think 'what the what?????' I love Huck's story line and how he is teaching Quinn. Super sweet.

Poor CIA dead guy.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Loved Brother from Another Planet! I should watch that again.

Every time I see this show I think 'what the what?????' I love Huck's story line and how he is teaching Quinn. Super sweet.

Poor CIA dead guy.
    I know this is tv and not real life but every time another member of Fitz's administration (including Fitz himself) is the victim of violence I think: has no one noticed the short shelf life of the members of the administration? Is no one questioning why so many of them are ending up dead?

IMO if it were real life the conspiracy theorists would be out in full force with this. But on the show no one seems to notice. If I were tapped for a job in Fitz's admin I would be refusing and running away as fast as I could.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I know this is tv and not real life but every time another member of Fitz's administration (including Fitz himself) is the victim of violence I think: has no one noticed the short shelf life of the members of the administration? Is no one questioning why so many of them are ending up dead?

IMO if it were real life the conspiracy theorists would be out in full force with this. But on the show no one seems to notice. If I were tapped for a job in Fitz's admin I would be refusing and running away as fast as I could.
    It's because OPA is managing these crises!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread