+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 125 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I've always found Huck to be adorable in an abandoned-puppy-at-the-pound kind of way, even back when I thought his name was Hawk!!!

To see him SHARING his knowledge with Quinn (heck, with anybody) is enjoyable. He's reaching out.
    Same here. I also thought his name was hawk!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I am so confused on what Henry is really up to.

Love the Huck/Quinn training. He really is a genious!!
    He is gone from the show ... correct?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Ooooweeee! What a show! Love that Huck found a family for Quinn. Love love love how Mellie stood up to Fitz and told him the truth about their kids. Cyrus and his "something Mellie this way comes" LOL. And Henry - what is going on? Dude is all kinds of bad it seems. Is he the mole? Is he working for the mole? Oh my!

The bit with Hollister's daughter - yeah saw that one coming.

But the rest of the stories where amazing!
    sunnydayz likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

So much for the idea that Jake is looking out for Olivia. As soon as Olivia told Cyrus she was "seeing a new guy, but there's something not quite right there"...I figured that Jake was going to turn out to be a bad dude. (Although it seems a little farfetched that with all the resources available to her she wouldn't thoroughly check out his background.) Trust your instincts Olivia! Even if they're temporarily damaged bc of Fitz.

If Osbourne wasn't the mole, what's the deal with the cleaners and the $$? Part of the set-up? Or was he into some other kind of bribery or something?

Love Huck finding a family just for Quinn! And to see their relationship grow beyond the training stuff. Very sweet.

Fitz got quite the reality check from Mellie about their kids not wanting to see him or be around him. Maybe that will snap him out of the mean/evil hole he's dug for himself.

Can't wait til the next episode!

Errr yeah Jake! Not Henry! LOL - Oh well, same actor, two different roles. *brain fart* on my part.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Although I really love this show it always leaves me scratching my head. Wasn't that Olivia's former Senator beau that Jake was talking to at the end? So, who exactly is the Mole? Do we know? What are Jake and Senator guy up to? And I still don't get what is up with this " adopt a family from afar" thing that Huck has going on. It would seem that Quinn is on the outs with her father. Lots of questions from me, which serves me right for not watching season 1, I guess.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Although I really love this show it always leaves me scratching my head. Wasn't that Olivia's former Senator beau that Jake was talking to at the end? So, who exactly is the Mole? Do we know? What are Jake and Senator guy up to? And I still don't get what is up with this " adopt a family from afar" thing that Huck has going on. It would seem that Quinn is on the outs with her father. Lots of questions from me, which serves me right for not watching season 1, I guess.
    I did watch season one and most of what you've got questions about was not on that season.

I don't think any of us viewers knows why Jake was talking with Olivia's former BF. It was quite a shock to see them together and so chummy.

I think I do "understand" Huck's adopt a family from afar. It's finding someone to care about without their knowing that you care so the only emotional investment is whatever you decide it should be. He can feel "part" of the family without really being a part of the family. IMO it seemed to bring great comfort to Quinn too. As far as I remember Quinn being on the outs with her dad was only introduced last night. The show is really playing up the new emotional connection between Huck and Quinn. I sense a season ending cliffhanger coming in regards to that situation....

FORT Fan

That wasn't Olivia's former boyfriend, Senator Edison something or other, sitting on the park bench with Jake. I think it was someone new we haven't seen before.
    Little Sew&Sew and mesachick like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Thanks for the correction, sunnydayz. I could have sworn that was the Senator, but it wasn't. From a synopsis on ABC's site:
    Later, Jake meets with an unidentified man who says everything was staged perfectly. Everyone thinks Osborne was the mole. He wasn’t. So, who is?

FORT Fan

I thought it was her former BF too. We never saw his full face while he was sitting on the bench. We only saw him in profile and once in 3/4 view. I think they're trying to jerk us around....again!

Thanks for the correction.
    sunnydayz likes this.

+ Reply to Thread