+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Like Tree629Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

The conversation between Fitz and Olivia... ahhhh so painful.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    The conversation between Fitz and Olivia... ahhhh so painful.
    REf the phone call between Olivia and the President. He actually broke it off with her, because she betrayed him by the election rigging which caused his win. I loved the phone call because he was giving Olivia exactly what she wants. She has said that she wants excrusiating love. She wants to be in pain with her relationships. She has said that herself. So, she should just love it.

I'm' glad that Fitz is miserable and drinking himself to death too. He's a cold blooded killer. He shouldn't be so too happy in life, IMO.

The entire thing about going to the laudry mat was unwise. Dangerous situation.

Have to agree with you Debb. Olivia is getting exactly what she asked for in terms of love. Twisted view of love, but whatever floats her boat. Some people are just happier when they are miserable.

Loving Quinn and her getting in touch with a darker side, handing out with Huck. Now Mellie knows whom Fitz has been meeting with. Does she know him too? Looking forward to the next episode!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm not sure why it's unusual for Fitz to meet with that guy. Why would Mellie think it's odd. Wouldn't she just think it's a top secret military matter. I'm not sure why that would seem odd to Mellie

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not sure why it's unusual for Fitz to meet with that guy. Why would Mellie think it's odd. Wouldn't she just think it's a top secret military matter. I'm not sure why that would seem odd to Mellie
    Wasn't it the time of the calls he made that seemed odd, and why she thought he was speaking with Liv? I may have missed something
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Wasn't it the time of the calls he made that seemed odd, and why she thought he was speaking with Liv? I may have missed something
    Two things here, I believe.

Mellie and Cyrus have been vying for Fitz' "trust". I think Mellie put together the timing of the operation ... and that this guy did something usually reserved for Cyrus, making it a win ...sort of ... for her.

There was also something about the timing of the calls and the Olivia connection.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am so confused on what Henry is really up to.

Love the Huck/Quinn training. He really is a genious!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I am so confused on what Henry is really up to.

Love the Huck/Quinn training. He really is a genious!!
    I think they want us to be confused about Henry. It keeps the interest up.

RE Huck: I actually know somebody who is a lot like him and they are doing a really good job creating a believable character who does/has done that kind of work. I'm very pleasantly surprised.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I've always found Huck to be adorable in an abandoned-puppy-at-the-pound kind of way, even back when I thought his name was Hawk!!!

To see him SHARING his knowledge with Quinn (heck, with anybody) is enjoyable. He's reaching out.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I think they want us to be confused about Henry. It keeps the interest up.

RE Huck: I actually know somebody who is a lot like him and they are doing a really good job creating a believable character who does/has done that kind of work. I'm very pleasantly surprised.
    *Plans to stay on Orion's good side*!

I agree about Henry. I like that we don't know his story yet. I like him and Olivia together too. Looking forward to tonight's show!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread