+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 124 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast
Like Tree566Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Babyfat101, I'm not a Fitz fan either and of all the players, I like Mellie the best so far.

REF your questions above:
    Olivia used to be known as the woman who took care of things. She and her staff (gladiators) would jump into a horrible situation and save your pants, for a hefty fee. She did what it took to get the best outcome for the client. Sometimes the client was not in right, but Olivia tried to do the best she could with the situation. Now that we have gotten to know Olivia, we see that she's got some big issues and doing right is not really her thing. For herself that is.

Abby and Olivia have a unique relationship. Olivia saved Abby from a bad situation years ago, so Abby owes her. Abby fell in love with the David (attorney) and gave him some infomation that hurt Olivia. Olivia sabotaged her relationship with David with some false stories. Abby then broke up with David. Abby just learned the truth, went back to DAvid, but stole evidence to help save Olivia. Girls stick together I guess.

Huck was trained by the goverment to be a super human weapon. He is skilled in many areas besides killing, including computers and science.

Consideing the line of work that Olivia is in, you would think she had a complete scan of her apt at least every week or two.

I think Olivia made up that walk. Anyone know if the real life Olivia walks that way?
    beerbelly likes this.

I hope I am not alone in guessing right away, the young senator was having an affair with his brothers wife. I knew that way way before the team

I knew that Cyrus would throw smelly Mellie under the bus as well

Creepy guy isn't as creepy, I do hope he hooks up with Liv,and she realizes that love doesn't have to hurt

Talking of hurt, I also guess what was wrong with my beloved Huck
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post

The new guy, spying on her???? OMG...creeped out city! Looking forward to seeing where this story will lead. Who's to say Fitz didn't put him up to it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was the case.
    So I guess it's true. Fitz is behind the Jake's spying on Olivia. Little does Fitz know it's probably going to go in the opposite direction he's expecting. I think Olivia and Jake are really going to hit it off and Fitzy will be left all out in the cold.

I found it odd that while Jake was watching Olivia on the surveillance cameras that when she began taking off her clothes, he turned the screens off. He must be a really rare breed of man with incredible will power to refuse to watch the woman he's interested in getting undressed.

OR, maybe he just wants to be completely surprised and see it up close and personal for himself in the flesh when he and Olivia eventually hit the sack together.

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fanatic

Bee Stung Lips - Kudos to you for figuring out Jake is "working" for Fitz.

Again, lots of drinking in this epi. Olivia's house is very beige, and she was wearing beige. Completely blended into her sofa! ha.
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hope I am not alone in guessing right away, the young senator was having an affair with his brothers wife. I knew that way way before the team
    Yeah, that was pretty obvious. Surprised the intuitive Olivia didn't figure it out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty obvious. Surprised the intuitive Olivia didn't figure it out sooner.
    I know right? that was lame acting on part of the wife imho

I didn't know Fitz had hired Jake, but that became clear PDQ. It's also clear it will not go the way Fitz is thinking.

I don't like his name - Jake, it doesn't suit him, he's far better looking than any Jake I know. My sons dog is called Jake.

I like NSCGAA "Not so creepy guy after all" okay thats too long
    -Andy Rooney-

Can someone help me with something I don't understand from last night's episode? It's concerning Wendy, the girl that David is accused of murdering. Wendy's sister told Olivia that she knew David was innocent, because Wendy had told her that she really liked him. If I recall corretly, David told Olivia after the body was found that he had met Wendy in a bar downtown and hooked up for a one night stand, so how would there have been time to get to know David and communicate that to her sister. AND

They were looking at survelliance footage outside of Wendy's apt. to see the killer, but wasn't Wendy killed in David's apt.? So why would the killer be at Wendy's when she was killed at David's apt.? Here's a link that described what happened. I must be missing something.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Scandal TV - ABC.com

Wasn't the bobblehead listening device still in David's apt the night Wendy was killed?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Wasn't the bobblehead listening device still in David's apt the night Wendy was killed?

Hmmmmm . . . good question Debb70. I had forgotten about bobblehead guy. Interesting!

Re: question about surveillance footage . . . I thought Wendy's friend/sister (???) said that Wendy argued with a man outside her apartment. I think that's what they were looking for.

Re: how long David knew Wendy . . . I thought he (David) said he had seen her a few times at the bar. David does come off as likable when he's not being paranoid, so maybe she (Wendy) got that impression from the their bar time.
    Debb70 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Can someone help me with something I don't understand from last night's episode? It's concerning Wendy, the girl that David is accused of murdering. Wendy's sister told Olivia that she knew David was innocent, because Wendy had told her that she really liked him. If I recall corretly, David told Olivia after the body was found that he had met Wendy in a bar downtown and hooked up for a one night stand, so how would there have been time to get to know David and communicate that to her sister. AND

They were looking at survelliance footage outside of Wendy's apt. to see the killer, but wasn't Wendy killed in David's apt.? So why would the killer be at Wendy's when she was killed at David's apt.? Here's a link that described what happened. I must be missing something.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Scandal TV - ABC.com

He had been seeing her and left the bar with her that night - it was casual but not a one night stand.

Also - the friend came and said she had seen Wendy arguing with a man about the evidence outside her apartment one night - it was not the night she was murdered. So that is why there was security footage.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    So I guess it's true. Fitz is behind the Jake's spying on Olivia. Little does Fitz know it's probably going to go in the opposite direction he's expecting. I think Olivia and Jake are really going to hit it off and Fitzy will be left all out in the cold.

I found it odd that while Jake was watching Olivia on the surveillance cameras that when she began taking off her clothes, he turned the screens off. He must be a really rare breed of man with incredible will power to refuse to watch the woman he's interested in getting undressed.

OR, maybe he just wants to be completely surprised and see it up close and personal for himself in the flesh when he and Olivia eventually hit the sack together.

Did you guess who the mole was??? I did ( puffs out chest)
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread