+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 125 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Wow, this show really delivers!!! Fitz running after Olivia at the Christening and then throwing her to the side when he was done with her was disgusting. Mellie is all about herself. She wants to stay in her marriage for power and prestige, nothing else. I was wondering how all the cameras got into Olivia's apartment too, but now that you mention it Edison might be behind this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    And Cyrus may be more likable than Mellie, however, he's no saint. He was in support of Defiance like Mellie and he strongely considered killing his husband.
    Don't forget he also hired Charlie to kill preggers Amanda.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I'm wondering if maybe Edison is behind this surveillance set up?? Disgruntled lover, can't get over Olivia, sets up cameras in her apartment to dig up dirt on her to ruin her career, maybe? He certainly had that sort of access to her apartment.
    Except wouldn't he hire a PI to watch her, instead of a high clearance Navy guy?

FORT Fanatic

Just discovered this show. Have watched all of S1 and only the last 4 epi's of S2 [all that was on abc.com]. Unsure how many they've shown for S2.

I've read thru all the posts here, and early in S2 people have alluded that something was going on between Abby and Olivia - who's using who? Can someone explain?

I'm surprised NO comments re Olivia's walk. Swish swish swish. Does anyone in real life walk that way? I've never seen this.

People on this show really like to drink. And speaking of drinking and whiskey... What's up with ..."I don't like him, I want him killed". There's a lot of either killing or almost killing going on here.

I'm bummed that they took down a good man - the DA David [I think that's his name]. Now that I wrote that, am wondering why Olivia thinks she wears a "white hat".

How did Huck become such a tech whiz?

How come it's so easy to break into Olivia's home? You would think she'd have more security.

I'm in the minority here - NOT digging Fitz, and really like the conniving First Lady.
    Debb70 likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Except wouldn't he hire a PI to watch her, instead of a high clearance Navy guy?
    Maybe they're friends and he's returning a favour to Edison.. I dunno. LoL

Or maybe navy guy has some sort of invested interest in Olivia above and beyond that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

SPOILER INFO that explains things about Scott Foley's character. I high-lighed a part that will answer a question most of us had. BTW, info comes from TVLINE.COM

Click to see Spoiler:
    Last week’s Scandal bait-and-switch that made a stalker out of Olivia’s handsome suitor Jake didn’t just take average viewers by surprise — it threw Scott Foley (a.k.a. the creeper’s portrayer) for a loop, too.
    “When I read first script I was just as surprised as viewers were [about that ending],” recalls the actor, who was hand-picked for the role by Scandal creator (and his former Grey’s Anatomy boss) Shonda Rhimes. “I was like, ‘Oh, cute, they meet in a coffee shop. And there’s a coincidence that he happened to have employed a woman who was just found dead. And… oh my God — oh my God — he’s watching her!” I had no idea. I thought it was so cool.”
    But why is he watching her? And is he acting alone? Read on for answers to both those questions and much more…
    PHOTOS | Scandal‘s 17 Biggest OMFG! Moments!
    TVLINE | Sounds like you knew very little about Jake going in.
    Zero. Shonda sent me a text over New Year’s saying, “I’ve got a part for you. I really want you to do this. We’ve got to make it work.” I was just wrapping up The Goodwin Games — our order had been cut — and I was looking forward to pilot season. And then this came up and I sort of had a tough decision to make: Take myself out of pilot season and see where this leads, or roll the dice [on a new show]. So I called Shonda and said, “Hey, I’m interested. I like the show. My wife is a huge fan. Can you tell me about the character?” And she said, “Yes, I can tell you he’s a love interest for Liv.” And I was like, “OK, what else?” “We don’t know what else. We write everything the week before, but are you interested?” [Laughs] So I just had to trust Shonda.
    TVLINE | What can you say about Jake’s motives?
    Even though he’s watching her, I can tell you that someone has hired him to keep an eye on her and find out more about her. He’s not doing this of his own volition. But I think he’s crossing some lines by acting out and getting away from the monitors and bumping into her on purpose and meeting her one-on-one. I think he’s become very taken with her, in kind of like a stalkerish way. He was watching her and really liked something about her so he took it upon himself to step outside of those monitors and meet her in real-life. So i think that is probably taboo in terms of the professional side. I’m sure whoever hired him has no interest in him doing that, but he’s drawn to her.
    RELATED | Tony Goldwyn Opens Up AboutScandal‘s Heartbreaking Twist: ‘I Literally Couldn’t Speak the Words’
    TVLINE | What kind of interaction do they have in this week’s episode?
    They’re on a date. And he’s smitten and really looking to take this somewhere. And she is being very professional and fighting herself from letting any romantic things from taking place.
    TVLINE | How long before we find out who his boss is?
    Within the next couple of episodes the audience will know exactly who Jake is working for.
    TVLINE | As you said, you took yourself out of pilot season for this role. Does that mean there’s a chance your arc could become more permanent?
    There’s the possibility of permanence. Right now it’s just an arc. But Shonda and I have talked about something longer. I love this show, and I’d love to be there as long as they’ll have me.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    SPOILER INFO that explains things about Scott Foley's character. I high-lighed a part that will answer a question most of us had. BTW, info comes from TVLINE.COM

Click to see Spoiler:
    Last week’s Scandal bait-and-switch that made a stalker out of Olivia’s handsome suitor Jake didn’t just take average viewers by surprise — it threw Scott Foley (a.k.a. the creeper’s portrayer) for a loop, too.
    “When I read first script I was just as surprised as viewers were [about that ending],” recalls the actor, who was hand-picked for the role by Scandal creator (and his former Grey’s Anatomy boss) Shonda Rhimes. “I was like, ‘Oh, cute, they meet in a coffee shop. And there’s a coincidence that he happened to have employed a woman who was just found dead. And… oh my God — oh my God — he’s watching her!” I had no idea. I thought it was so cool.”
    But why is he watching her? And is he acting alone? Read on for answers to both those questions and much more…
    PHOTOS | Scandal‘s 17 Biggest OMFG! Moments!
    TVLINE | Sounds like you knew very little about Jake going in.
    Zero. Shonda sent me a text over New Year’s saying, “I’ve got a part for you. I really want you to do this. We’ve got to make it work.” I was just wrapping up The Goodwin Games — our order had been cut — and I was looking forward to pilot season. And then this came up and I sort of had a tough decision to make: Take myself out of pilot season and see where this leads, or roll the dice [on a new show]. So I called Shonda and said, “Hey, I’m interested. I like the show. My wife is a huge fan. Can you tell me about the character?” And she said, “Yes, I can tell you he’s a love interest for Liv.” And I was like, “OK, what else?” “We don’t know what else. We write everything the week before, but are you interested?” [Laughs] So I just had to trust Shonda.
    TVLINE | What can you say about Jake’s motives?
    Even though he’s watching her, I can tell you that someone has hired him to keep an eye on her and find out more about her. He’s not doing this of his own volition. But I think he’s crossing some lines by acting out and getting away from the monitors and bumping into her on purpose and meeting her one-on-one. I think he’s become very taken with her, in kind of like a stalkerish way. He was watching her and really liked something about her so he took it upon himself to step outside of those monitors and meet her in real-life. So i think that is probably taboo in terms of the professional side. I’m sure whoever hired him has no interest in him doing that, but he’s drawn to her.
    RELATED | Tony Goldwyn Opens Up AboutScandal‘s Heartbreaking Twist: ‘I Literally Couldn’t Speak the Words’
    TVLINE | What kind of interaction do they have in this week’s episode?
    They’re on a date. And he’s smitten and really looking to take this somewhere. And she is being very professional and fighting herself from letting any romantic things from taking place.
    TVLINE | How long before we find out who his boss is?
    Within the next couple of episodes the audience will know exactly who Jake is working for.
    TVLINE | As you said, you took yourself out of pilot season for this role. Does that mean there’s a chance your arc could become more permanent?
    There’s the possibility of permanence. Right now it’s just an arc. But Shonda and I have talked about something longer. I love this show, and I’d love to be there as long as they’ll have me.
    Aha! thank you BSL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm trying not to read through these pages for my question, because I don't want to be spoiled. However, I just watched the first season on Netflix-loved it- and want to see the second season from the beginning. If anyone knows how I can see it, please pm me! Thanks so much!

FORT Fanatic

2boys - I'm looking for that right now. you can watch the last 4 epi's on abc.com. and i see that you can watch the whole S2 if you want to pay amazon. i'm still looking for FREE all season.

There are sites that probably have the episodes for free. Just google around and you should find them. Because they often violate copryight law, we can't post links here.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread