+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 125 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Huck is fine, but I can't forget he's a professional killer.

Even though Mellie threw Cyrus under the bus, I still side with her. She's fighting for her marriage. And Cyrus may be more likable than Mellie, however, he's no saint. He was in support of Defiance like Mellie and he strongely considered killing his husband. I have no inclination to hate Mellie for her comments about Cyrus. Besides, Fitz is so bullheaded. He is his own worst enemy. He'll do what he wants.

I kind of enjoyed seeing Fitz being himself. What a creep. His chasing Olivia in the church and jumping her bones was pretty disgusting, IMO. I know, their fans thought it was hot, but I detest him so much that I don't see it that way.

I long for the day that Olivia discovers that he murdered Verna. Even though she was near death, it was still murder. I wonder if Olivia will find a way to justify that. Of course, Cy and Mellie will
    Huck is ex-CIA guy and was trained to do what he did/does. I equate his "professional killer" label with a military sniper.

Mellie is fighting for Mellie. She married/wants to stay married for personal gain and not for love. She shows no real love for the baby unless it's a photo op. Remember that she said she would dance on Fitz's grave? She is not nice or hugable.

This is why I say the first couple deserve each other. I think they are both creeps.

What Fitz did with Verna was wrong and absolutely illegal ... but I wondered if perhaps Verna was seeking an assisted suicide to keep her "legacy" intact. Why else would she say everything she said to him?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Again as always, show was off the charts. Fitz has zero regard for anyone at this point. And the drinking....??? I wouldn't be at all surprised if Olivia ends up pregnant for Fitz now, just to throw extra conflict into the storyline. Don't think Olivia would end up having it though...she'd probably end up losing it at the end of the day.

The new guy, spying on her???? OMG...creeped out city! Looking forward to seeing where this story will lead. Who's to say Fitz didn't put him up to it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was the case.

Mellie throwing Cyrus under the bus. No surprise there at all.

Can't wait for this coming week's episode. This show just gets better and better.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Bee Stung Lips - I said the same thing - out loud 'Creepy'!

I didn't even think of a pregnancy plot!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Bee Stung Lips - I said the same thing - out loud 'Creepy'!

I didn't even think of a pregnancy plot!
    As bizarre as that new guy is who is spying on Olivia, IMO, Fitz is even more creepy! LOL

Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    As bizarre as that new guy is who is spying on Olivia, IMO, Fitz is even more creepy! LOL
    Lol, agree to disagree on this one. At least with Fitz, Olivia knows what she's getting. On the other hand he new guy with a whole surveillance operation set up in Olivia's apartment watching her every single move all with her being none the wiser? Oh hell naw... it doesn't get any creepier than that. The unknown is a whole lot creepier to me than the known. Olivia and Fitz' relationship may be forbidden, unhealthy and a screwed up way of going about things but I don't get the creepy factor from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Lol, agree to disagree on this one. At least with Fitz, Olivia knows what she's getting. On the other hand he new guy with a whole surveillance operation set up in Olivia's apartment watching her every single move all with her being none the wiser? Oh hell naw... it doesn't get any creepier than that. The unknown is a whole lot creepier to me than the known. Olivia and Fitz' relationship may be forbidden, unhealthy and a screwed up way of going about things but I don't get the creepy factor from it.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK ... so how did someone get in to set all that up?

And ... what exactly was the reason for all the Olivia swimming and Fitz showering ? Was that to be some sort of symbolism? And if so ... of what? Cleansing, maybe?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Lol, agree to disagree on this one. At least with Fitz, Olivia knows what she's getting. On the other hand he new guy with a whole surveillance operation set up in Olivia's apartment watching her every single move all with her being none the wiser? Oh hell naw... it doesn't get any creepier than that. The unknown is a whole lot creepier to me than the known. Olivia and Fitz' relationship may be forbidden, unhealthy and a screwed up way of going about things but I don't get the creepy factor from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So does the new guy, creepy guy that is, know about Liv and Fitz? how long has he been watching her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I foresee CNG (Creepy New Guy) having a meeting with Huck. Whiskey will be served.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I foresee CNG (Creepy New Guy) having a meeting with Huck. Whiskey will be served.
    Oh, very very good.

I love where your mind goes
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    OK ... so how did someone get in to set all that up?

And ... what exactly was the reason for all the Olivia swimming and Fitz showering ? Was that to be some sort of symbolism? And if so ... of what? Cleansing, maybe?
    You know, now that you ask, I'm wondering if maybe Edison is behind this surveillance set up?? Disgruntled lover, can't get over Olivia, sets up cameras in her apartment to dig up dirt on her to ruin her career, maybe? He certainly had that sort of access to her apartment.

Hmm...
    combatcutie and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread