+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast
Like Tree591Likes

Thread: Scandal

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Scandal

You're welcome ECM.

I think the family MAY have just been a random family with a NORMAL life . . . the kind of life Huck might have had for himself if he hadn't been a trained killer. He made a point of telling Becky things about their eating habits (pizza night) & their recreation habits (game night).

Then again, with the twists and turns this show is famous for, it could turn out that the husband/wife was a brother/sister to Huck.
    mesachick and Eastcoastmom like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    You're welcome ECM.

I think the family MAY have just been a random family with a NORMAL life . . . the kind of life Huck might have had for himself if he hadn't been a trained killer. He made a point of telling Becky things about their eating habits (pizza night) & their recreation habits (game night).

Then again, with the twists and turns this show is famous for, it could turn out that the husband/wife was a brother/sister to Huck.
    I always saw them as his pretend family.The life he wanted but sadly could never have - I felt so sad for him when that b**** killed them all, it was a horrible episode.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Warning: contains SPOILER info! I'm in favor of the addition!

New cast member:

Loved him. Hope he is a good addition
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Warning: contains SPOILER info! I'm in favor of the addition!

New cast member:

That's awesome! It will be nice having him back on screen in something.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Where is everybody????

Another wild episode . . . especially at the end. So, is the Navy guy a spy or a creeper?

And who is the mole?

Would have liked to slap the smirk off Mellie's face during that limo ride to the christening. Hoping that whole "it was Cyrus" speech backfires on her big time!

I've already liked him from the beginning, but Huck becomes more and more endearing after every episode. I know he doesn't like to be touched, but he makes me wanna HUG him!

Where is everybody????

Another wild episode . . . especially at the end. So, is the Navy guy a spy or a creeper?

And who is the mole?

Would have liked to slap the smirk off Mellie's face during that limo ride to the christening. Hoping that whole "it was Cyrus" speech backfires on her big time!

I've already liked him from the beginning, but Huck becomes more and more endearing after every episode. I know he doesn't like to be touched, but he makes me wanna HUG him!
    Wasn't that creepy at the end?? he played the part well. Huck is teaching Quinn! love that As for smelly Mellie, she totally threw Cyrus under the bus.Cant wait for next week now
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Where is everybody????

And who is the mole?

Fitz and Mellie deserve each other!

No idea who the mole is. It has to have been someone in the room ... right? Or someone at the Pentagon privy to the mission details?

I think the Navy Captain has to have some authorization to be watching Olivia ... I think.

Could the Vice President be somehow involved?

I absolutely love Huck's character. Huggable indeed.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Huck is fine, but I can't forget he's a professional killer.

Even though Mellie threw Cyrus under the bus, I still side with her. She's fighting for her marriage. And Cyrus may be more likable than Mellie, however, he's no saint. He was in support of Defiance like Mellie and he strongely considered killing his husband. I have no inclination to hate Mellie for her comments about Cyrus. Besides, Fitz is so bullheaded. He is his own worst enemy. He'll do what he wants.

I kind of enjoyed seeing Fitz being himself. What a creep. His chasing Olivia in the church and jumping her bones was pretty disgusting, IMO. I know, their fans thought it was hot, but I detest him so much that I don't see it that way.

I long for the day that Olivia discovers that he murdered Verna. Even though she was near death, it was still murder. I wonder if Olivia will find a way to justify that. Of course, Cy and Mellie will

I agree with most of what you said Debb70, with one little clarification.

When it comes to "fighting for her marriage". . . . .

Is she fighting to stay married for the perks & recognition it brings? Yes, that I would believe. Is she fighting to preserve the "love, honor, cherish" vows that she likely took? Seriously doubt that!

I agree with most of what you said Debb70, with one little clarification.

When it comes to "fighting for her marriage". . . . .

Is she fighting to stay married for the perks & recognition it brings? Yes, that I would believe. Is she fighting to preserve the "love, honor, cherish" vows that she likely took? Seriously doubt that!
    She's fighting to remain First Lady!! the way she was smirking, it has nothing to do with her passionless marriage
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread