+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

i thought he was going to pillow smother her too.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    OMG at ithis week's episode! That is all.

When they flashed back to when Fitz was in Verna's hospital room, I got a sinking feeling he was going to hasten her demise, although I thought he was going to smother her with a pillow...but WOW, what a scene.

Heart is breaking for Olivia. Just breaking. But she did said she was addicted to painful love, so...
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, my head is still spinning over this episode. Cyrus calling off his husband's murder seconds before he is shot. Fitz "helping" Verna die with her dignity intact. Holy moly there was a lot to wrap your head around. Fitz is definitely going to be jealous of Olivia's new love interest. He's the "if I can't have her, no one else can either" type. Love Huck's response about killing for Quinn. Glad he was there to talk her out of it. Also, Harrison's discussion with Abby about being there for Olivia was fantastic.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I can't recall the exact words Huck used in response to some criticism last week, but they were so funny. One was when Olivia was chastizing him for killing people. Huck said something about what's the problem. It works pretty well. lol
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I can't recall the exact words Huck used in response to some criticism last week, but they were so funny. One was when Olivia was chastizing him for killing people. Huck said something about what's the problem. It works pretty well. lol
    Guillermo Díaz was on The View today. He said that what's coming up is getting deeper into how things in his past ... like wrapping people up in plastic affect him (Huck) now.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Guillermo Díaz was on The View today. He said that what's coming up is getting deeper into how things in his past ... like wrapping people up in plastic affect him (Huck) now.
    I loved him on there, way different .Shows he's a good actor - Huck is my fave
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Oliva and Huck have real mother / son dynamic going on. It's sweet in the sense that he's obviously damaged from his past experiences, and she took him in, when (I'm assuming) no one else wanted anything to do with him.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I hate that Becky will not get the needle for murdering that family. Remind me why that was necessary.

It wasn't necessary at all. She did it to punish Huck for trying to trick her into thinking he was going to run away with her. Crazy chick that's for sure.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Warning: contains SPOILER info! I'm in favor of the addition!

New cast member:

All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I hate that Becky will not get the needle for murdering that family. Remind me why that was necessary.
    Can somebody explain who that murdered family was? Was it Huck's family? I must have missed an episode b/c I really did not understand what was going on when they kept showing Huck looking into that house with the seemingly perfect family inside.

Thanks for the spoiler, LittleSew&Sew!

+ Reply to Thread