+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Scandal

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't know if Fitz is going to care about Olivia's love life or not. He seemed to have written her off.
    Oh I can guarantee you he'll care. His behaviour is typical of men like him. Walkaway from woman, but get all jealous when the woman moves onto another man. Fitz is only stewing right now...stewing because Olivia helped rig his election results. Telling her he doesn't care about her anymore and for her not to wait for him, is just a head game to hurt her for "screwing" up his election.

From the previews, the "new man" looks like actor, Scott Foley, whom I think used to be on Dark Angle (was never a fan of that show and never really watched it so I could be wrong if that's who it is).

Anyway, should be interesting...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh I can guarantee you he'll care. His behaviour is typical of men like him. Walkaway from woman, but get all jealous when the woman moves onto another man. Fitz is only stewing right now...stewing because Olivia helped rig his election results. Telling her he doesn't care about her anymore and for her not to wait for him, is just a head game to hurt her for "screwing" up his election.

From the previews, the "new man" looks like actor, Scott Foley, whom I think used to be on Dark Angle (was never a fan of that show and never really watched it so I could be wrong if that's who it is).

Anyway, should be interesting...
    He will care very much.Even if it the type of jealousy, where- if he can't have her, nobody can have her. I would be scared of that. Fitz has killed before
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Bee and Fanny - you both have good points.

Guess Fitz has gone to the dark side after finding out those he trusted the most betrayed him.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I believe you are right Bee Stung Lips. Sure looked like SCOTT FOLEY to me.

He was on "Felicity" many years ago and also on "The Unit". More recently, he was on Grey's Anatomy.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I really liked him on Grey's Anatomy. He was Teddy's husband, and he died in surgery, while she was performing another surgery.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I really liked him on Grey's Anatomy. He was Teddy's husband, and he died in surgery, while she was performing another surgery.
    I really liked him as well - before greys and when he was on it( sexy guy)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I believe you are right Bee Stung Lips. Sure looked like SCOTT FOLEY to me.

He was on "Felicity" many years ago and also on "The Unit". More recently, he was on Grey's Anatomy.
    Keeping the line of Grey's Alums alive.. he will be on for a major arc.

I do love me some Scott Foley too
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Love Scott Foley too from way back Felicity time! Believe he was married to Jennifer Gardner before she bacame famous on Alias and now married to Ben Affleck. Think Scott remarried too. Can't wait for the next episode of Scandal!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Scott Foley!!!!!!!!!! He's also from THe UNIT! GREAT show with great cast. Hate we lost that series. I will love seeing him again. His character on the unit was a VERY skilled operative for the military who didn't really exist according to the government.

i was wondering abt that too . . . . i think he may be setting her up for a fall? he def knows mellie was involved and he also knows she had the dr induce her a month early.

what an episode tho! and it wasn't even the season finale!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Whoa, a few twists there I didn't see coming. Hubby totally called the scene with Fitz in Verna's hospital room. I said "no way" but he said just you wait and see. I still don't understand why Fitz asked Mellie at the end if she was going be by his side, no matter what happens. Didn't he hear Verna tell him about who was in on the vote rigging? Mellie was in on it, as well as Cyrus and Olivia. So why isn't he as livid with her as he is with Olivia?

+ Reply to Thread