+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree595Likes

Thread: Scandal

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    lol...regardless as to whether they mention it or not or even give an outward sign...THE WIFE ALWAYS KNOWS...now as to whether she wants to admit it to herself is another matter a lot of women choose to just stick their hand in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist

Sometimes I think she knows (and she wouldn't hesitate to use the info to blackmail her own husband) and other times I think she must be clueless (she seems to think Olivia is the go-to girl for getting things done). Loved the banter between Steven (the reason I started watching in the first place) and Abby about his preference for "ladies of the night". I think the teacher/fiancee will not be a long term relationship. I foresee a hot and steamy scene between these co-workers, perhaps right there in the office!

Hard to believe any show could be ON THE BUBBLE after just TWO episodes. Hope they give it a chance.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

this and Missing on the bubble already....gezzzzzzzzzzzzzz give them a chance I can't think of the number of great shows we would have missed out on in the past if they cancelled shows then like they do now and MASH was one of them and look how it turned out to be
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's Thursday - finally. Ready for some Scandal.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Yes I am!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

yep me too
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Count me in!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Just watched the first episode last night and at first wasn't sure I'd even watch the entire episode. I found the first half of the show to be slow going but once it got past that, things got really interesting. Definitely adding this one to my weekly lineup. Mind you, it'll probably be cancelled soon, as all the shows I get hooked on are, but I guess I'll enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I have 2 episodes available on Demand. I started watching the first and got a bit sleepy so I will try again tonight. Give me some yummy Desmond
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Just watched the first episode last night and at first wasn't sure I'd even watch the entire episode. I found the first half of the show to be slow going but once it got past that, things got really interesting. Definitely adding this one to my weekly lineup. Mind you, it'll probably be cancelled soon, as all the shows I get hooked on are, but I guess I'll enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.
    Shh don't say that its on the bubble, so the networks have yet to decide. How they can decide after only 3 weeks, I don't know.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Shh don't say that its on the bubble, so the networks have yet to decide. How they can decide after only 3 weeks, I don't know.
    Seriously??? Gawd, I'm so tired of this. There shouldn't even be any "bubble" after such a short time. The networks really need to calm the hell down and give these shows a chance. This is getting ridiculous.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread