+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 129 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree591Likes

Thread: Scandal

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Re: Scandal

Interesting article! Thanks for posting the link Sew! If Fitz gets a divorce while in office - well that would certainly be a first, and would also not bode well for a re-election campaign. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Looks like tonight's episode will center mostly on the unraveling of the 'secret'. Wonder how Quinn will react when she finds out why she was taken in by Olivia?
    combatcutie likes this.

I missed the show last night! How was it?

The only way Fitz could divorce a very pregnant woman or newborn is that the child turns out to not be his. Even then, it would spell disaster for his political career. I say I hope Millie does get rid of him. She would be better off without him. Let's see what Olivia would think about his roving eye after being with him for a couple of years. Have at it girl. lol

It would appear that Fitz isn't all that suited for politics anyway. No big loss.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

holy crap Debb - what you missed is that crazy woman Mellie convincing the doctor to induce labor so Fitz would pay attention to her! And Olivia turned Hollis in to David, but she realized it wasn't him that was planning to kill the president. Cyrus hired someone (one of Huck's co-horts) to kill Hollis. It ended with the killer and Hollis in the elevator. Fitz still wants to go through with the divorce. We found out the full backstory of Cytron and how Lindsay/Quinn's boyfriend was killed and how she was set up by Becky who was hired by Hollis.

It was an excellent episode.
    Little Sew&Sew and Debb70 like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I have something to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is sooooooo cool to those of you who watch Scandal and would care about such a thing.

The building "Becky" blew up.... that is the building I work in!!!! In real life, that is the building I actually go to work in!!!! I took screen caps and everything and had to show people at work! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Congratulations on having your workplace blown up Marlena!!

I think my favorite moment of the night was having Huck visit Olivia while she was hiding under the covers. He just plopped himself down on the bed - shoes and all - like he'd done it 100 times before.

We have all often guessed and theorized about where we think the show is going, but after watching "Truth or Consequences", I am pretty sure no one here really has a clue as to what will happen next. Seriously, between it NOT being Hollis who had Fitz shot and Millie getting her OB to induce labor over a month in advance just to get her husband's attention, I am fresh outta ideas for anything coming down the road!

Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post

I think my favorite moment of the night was having Huck visit Olivia while she was hiding under the covers. He just plopped himself down on the bed - shoes and all - like he'd done it 100 times before.
    Loved that part too and when she said you have to stop killing people. It was as if she said you have to stop drinking. Who says that to their friends or even colleagues? Loved it!
    march and Little Sew&Sew like this.

Love Huck- he is my favourite person .I love that Olivia loves him as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Awesome episode! I'm guessing Mellie got the doctor to induce her labour? But why though?

Marlena that is so cool, that your building is the one that was "blown up"!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread