+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 131 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree629Likes

Thread: Scandal

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It was kinda hard to decide if they expected us to believe he was homeless or if he was just in disguise because he was working for Olivia.
    When he was homeless, Olivia met with him just outside of the White House... she gave him money/keys and told him "as of now, you live with me" and told him when he got there to take a shower and to touch NOTHING before he took said shower LOL

That led me to believe he was indeed homeless.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, last week's episode was fantastic and really did give us an idea of what happened when he was running for president. Couldn't help but LOL at Huck when he walked in the dinner. He has to be one of my favorite characters.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I enjoyed seeing how the whole "rig the presidency" was set up. I was also once again repulsed by Fitz and Olivia's relationship, especially with the elevator scene when Mellie "caught" Fitz making a move on Olivia. Mellie apologizing to Olivia? Really? That really hit home for me what a horrible person Olivia can be. I do find it funny how the fixer is in an unfixable situation though. Irony - such a bitch lol
    march and Debb70 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I enjoyed seeing how the whole "rig the presidency" was set up. I was also once again repulsed by Fitz and Olivia's relationship, especially with the elevator scene when Mellie "caught" Fitz making a move on Olivia. Mellie apologizing to Olivia? Really? That really hit home for me what a horrible person Olivia can be. I do find it funny how the fixer is in an unfixable situation though. Irony - such a bitch lol
    AMEN!!!!!! How Olivia could could live that way is so pathetic. At some point, she felt enough shame to break it off and leave the White House job. But, we see that Fitz didn't miss a beat before he was loving on the intern that got murdered. He's such a liar.

I still no meeting of the minds with Olivia and Fitz on any real intellectual level. Just lust. I wouldn't even call it love, though they do. He can't even stay faithful to his mistress! lol He's a sleeze. If he had great talents and abilities, outside of his horny self, I might could overlook it a bit. But, I don't see it. He's always more conconcerned with his genitals than the state of the nation. lol

From season 1 Mellie knew about Liv and made a comment that Olivia wasn't doing her job keeping the prez satified. Now that's were the sickness lies for me. Mellie is just as sick as Olivia and will do anything to stay first lady. I love this show.....such drama and many popcorn eating moments. lol!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    From season 1 Mellie knew about Liv and made a comment that Olivia wasn't doing her job keeping the prez satified. Now that's were the sickness lies for me. Mellie is just as sick as Olivia and will do anything to stay first lady. I love this show.....such drama and many popcorn eating moments. lol!!!!!!
    Mellie wasn't being serious when she said those things. She was mad at Olivia, and had every right to be. Mellie is the one married to Fitz, not Olivia. First lady or not, has nothing to do with it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Mellie wasn't being serious when she said those things. She was mad at Olivia, and had every right to be. Mellie is the one married to Fitz, not Olivia. First lady or not, has nothing to do with it.
    Yes and you know this how? It's one interpretation... that's all.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Yes and you know this how? It's one interpretation... that's all.
    I know it because I watched the scene. She was upset and very snarky in her tone, a married woman confronting her husband's mistress. Not sure how that's up for interpretation. I can't think of a single married woman that's happy that her husband is sleeping around on her. Mellie certainly is not. Can you? Don't forget that that married woman is also pregnant by her husband. Olivia needs to step back. All she is doing is destroying a family at this point. Not exactly something to be proud of.
    Last edited by mesachick; 01-26-2013 at 12:41 AM.
    combatcutie and Debb70 like this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

You know . . . . I was always suspicious of the pregnancy. We can all assume it's Fitz's baby, but . . . . . . given the twists and turns this show randomly throw at us, I'm just not so sure.

Just food for thought!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I doubt that very highly. We've never seen Mellie be inappropriate with another man, unlike Fitz and Olivia. You never know though. I suppose the writers might create that so there's an easy out for Fitz. I hope not though. That's lazy writing.

+ Reply to Thread