+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 124 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree568Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up about the phone number.

I just have an issue with David, I think that's the name of Cy's husband. He is trying his best to blow up the story on the election fraud. He is a reporter, but my goodness, this story is going to ruin his husband. He will go down in shame and probably go to prison for it. Why would you do such a thing? It boggles the mind. What is he going to do, get the baby and the adoption final,then run with story and the hell with his husband. He can then raise the baby alone or find a new partner. I don't care for him. Cy knows what kind of life he lives. He should have been more careful in selecting a partner who wouldn't throw him under the bus.
    I'm not sure that he knows Cy was involved yet. Once he figures it out, I'm wondering if he will still run the story
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Maybe, but he knows that the people who did it, did it for the President to win and he is the President's right hand man, so, I would think he knows the fallout will hit Cy big time. I hope his over eager nature doesn't end up getting him killed.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up about the phone number.

I just have an issue with David, I think that's the name of Cy's husband. He is trying his best to blow up the story on the election fraud. He is a reporter, but my goodness, this story is going to ruin his husband. He will go down in shame and probably go to prison for it. Why would you do such a thing? It boggles the mind. What is he going to do, get the baby and the adoption final,then run with story and the hell with his husband. He can then raise the baby alone or find a new partner. I don't care for him. Cy knows what kind of life he lives. He should have been more careful in selecting a partner who wouldn't throw him under the bus.

JUUST FOR CLARIFICATION:

Cy's husband, the one who wants the fat squishy baby is named James.

David is the attorney who James met up with in the baby store - the one who had an affair with Abby - the one with a wall full of pics in a secret room.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Thanks for the correction. Then it's James I have issues with. And if David isn't careful, he could be in danger too if he keeps pushing that election story.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Seriously? No comments so far? Did everybody dvr last night to watch later?

Good episode. Loved Olivia's speech that started out with "Five". The ending . . . . saw it coming from a mile away.

Fitz's father was a piece of work! He was supposed to be charismatic . . . the guy was an ass.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post

Good episode. Loved Olivia's speech that started out with "Five". The ending . . . . saw it coming from a mile away.

Fitz's father was a piece of work! He was supposed to be charismatic . . . the guy was an ass.
    I will be watching this weekend. Can't wait to see what happens
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Loved last night's episode and the back and forth between current time and right before the election two years ago. Hubby was only half-watching and couldn't keep it straight so I told him to check for Olivia's bangs...when she wore the bangs, it was in the past. I actually preferred her hairstyle that way to the current style. When Fitz's wife kept asking him what he wanted when he was resting in bed, I was saying "a divorce" even before the words came out of his mouth.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post

I am watching it with hubby tonight. I cant wait!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I watched, but had to keep switching it over. The way Olivia swoons over Fitz makes me sick. Fitz is a bully, just like his dad was. He is the biggest baby I've ever seen. I kept trying to figure out why that group of people surrounding Fitz before the election thought he was so brilliant. He regularly throws temper tantrums, seemed clueles and acted like a spoiled brat. They were so convinced of his destiny for greatness because, why........................... ......I don't get it.

Then we have Olivia maintaining an affair with him during the campaign as Mellie apologizes to her for Fitz' behavior. It's doesn't get much more disgusting than that.

As crazy as it seems, I may start rooting for the evil lady vice president to take charge again.

Can we blame the head injury for him asking for a divorce on the eve of his wife giving birth?

In fairness, I admit I did not watch the part where Fitz did the press conference. They say he was brilliant. I hope so. The country deserves better than this guy.

Okay. So other than that, I loved the episode. lol

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow, wow, wow!!! This show....soooo f'ing GOOD!!!!! Oh my God Fitz' tells Mellie he wants a divorce?? Huh? Loved the flashbacks with Liv and Fitz and Fitz and his dad...all very good. Can't wait for this week's ep. All I know is coming Emmy time, this show had better be front and center wining a s**tload of awards.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 01-19-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread