+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 129 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree595Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Hot DANG, what an episode!
    I know right! I think I had jet lag, I should see it again.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know right! I think I had jet lag, I should see it again.
    Hells yeah! I can only imagine how this season is going to end.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Question - my recording stopped for some reason and cut a chunk of the show. Why did they draft the letter saying the President was awake? And who leaked it? Thanks!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Question - my recording stopped for some reason and cut a chunk of the show. Why did they draft the letter saying the President was awake? And who leaked it? Thanks!
    I don't think they showed us as the letter was being drafted, only after it was. The new acting President confronted Fitz' wife and accused her of forging her husband's signature. I guess she did. I'm not sure why the letter was drafted. I know they want the President back in office, but that whole scheme seemed to be ill conceived. Is his wife that dumb? If Olivia had not stepped in and tried to make it work, it would have failed miserably in the very beginning. Now that he's awake, I wonder if they will pursue if he really signed the letter.

I didn't realize they called that number when Huck was on the roof. So that was the number they got from the bar girl who works for Hollis? Why would she have the number. Hmmmm.......odd.

Thanks Debb! Looks like I didn't really miss much then. So glad Huck is out! For me, he is one of the main reasons I love this show.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

they didn't call the #. olivia gave huck the #. then we saw her (becky) on the roof answering the phone and as the widened the shot huck was there too calling her.

and hollis appears to have hired or whatevered becky.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't think they showed us as the letter was being drafted, only after it was. The new acting President confronted Fitz' wife and accused her of forging her husband's signature. I guess she did. I'm not sure why the letter was drafted. I know they want the President back in office, but that whole scheme seemed to be ill conceived. Is his wife that dumb? If Olivia had not stepped in and tried to make it work, it would have failed miserably in the very beginning. Now that he's awake, I wonder if they will pursue if he really signed the letter.

I didn't realize they called that number when Huck was on the roof. So that was the number they got from the bar girl who works for Hollis? Why would she have the number. Hmmmm.......odd.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

They didn't get the phone number from the Bar Girl, they got the "key" (in the form of a magnetic swipe card) which allowed Abby to get into Hollis' office, where she picked the lock and took the number from the cellphone he tried to hide from Verna (or is it Vera).
    Debb70 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    They didn't get the phone number from the Bar Girl, they got the "key" (in the form of a magnetic swipe card) which allowed Abby to get into Hollis' office, where she picked the lock and took the number from the cellphone he tried to hide from Verna (or is it Vera).
    You're right, it's Verna
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    You're right, it's Verna
    My father had cousins who were twins. One named Vera and one named Verna. One was skinny, one was fat. They've both been dead for over 20 years and I still have to think about which on was which.

It's no wonder I can't keep those names straight!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Thanks for clearing that up about the phone number.

I just have an issue with David, I think that's the name of Cy's husband. He is trying his best to blow up the story on the election fraud. He is a reporter, but my goodness, this story is going to ruin his husband. He will go down in shame and probably go to prison for it. Why would you do such a thing? It boggles the mind. What is he going to do, get the baby and the adoption final,then run with story and the hell with his husband. He can then raise the baby alone or find a new partner. I don't care for him. Cy knows what kind of life he lives. He should have been more careful in selecting a partner who wouldn't throw him under the bus.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-15-2013 at 12:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread