+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 125 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Good point.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    One other thing that makes me think that Madame President is not behind this is because Becky said she was supposed to kill Huck too. If so, then MP would have known it was Huck *that shot the President* and wouldn't have needed to hear it from the judge. Someone who is caught up with Olivia and knows about Huck as well, is the key to this whole thing.
    Good point. I wonder who sent Becky to mess with Huck
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Good point. I wonder who sent Becky to mess with Huck
    Good question. Wasn't Becky just a person attending AA when Huck picked the place and started attending meetings? How concidential is that? I'm sure there are many meeting locations in that city, so why did he pick one that Becky was attending? And why was she attending? Do you recall what her drug of choice was? Is she addicted to killing too?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

JUST A REMINDER: new episodes are back on, starting tonight!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

can i just say that i loooooooooooooooooooooooove this show and i'm in love with huck lol?!??!?!

It was pretty exciting. The only bad part when was the President woke up. LOL Just kidding. You know I can't stand that character. At least now he will have an excuse to be a jackasp. lol

I do wonder if Hollis is really behind it. What if he isn't?

Why don't they check out that phone number they got off that bar girl's cell phone? Certainly they can get that info without calling the number.

Whoever is behind this shooting will have to go down. Who will take them down? Huck? Will this be one killing that Olivia sanctions?

And once again I am so turned off by Olivia and her devotion to this man. The way she was strutting into the hospital to see her lover......OMG. It makes me sick. He is married to a very pregnant woman. That side of Olivia really turns me off. She just doesn't get it.
    march and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It was pretty exciting. The only bad part when was the President woke up. LOL Just kidding. You know I can't stand that character. At least now he will have an excuse to be a jackasp. lol

Why don't they check out that phone number they got off that bar girl's cell phone? Certainly they can get that info without calling the number.

Whoever is behind this shooting will have to go down. Who will take them down? Huck? Will this be one killing that Olivia sanctions?

And once again I am so turned off by Olivia and her devotion to this man. The way she was strutting into the hospital to see her lover......OMG. It makes me sick. He is married to a very pregnant woman. That side of Olivia really turns me off. She just doesn't get it.
    Love your post and I couldn't agree more! She's supposed to be a strong smart woman, but then they turn around and portray her as a skanky dopey girl. Leave the man alone already! Other than that, I really love this show lol.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

i can't stand fitz either lol.

i think it's deeper than hollis . . . . the hollis thing is too obvious and we know how shonda rhimes works.

i think the # was used - huck called her on it after olivia gave it to him when he was on the roof w her.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I did not feel WOW'd with last night's episode. I know it's called SCANDAL but everyone thinks they're above the law. They all break the law to get what they want. I'm not happy about that. I need these people to be virtuous and feel compelled to do the right thing... even if once in a while they have to resort to somewhat distasteful ways of doing it. For what it's worth, to me Somewhat Distasteful <> Illegal.

I truly did not like how Cyrus was using the baby as something to hold over James' head. Ugh.

Please someone get rid of Quinn. She's really worn out her welcome with me.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Hot DANG, what an episode!
    buttahfly likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread