+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 125 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Did no one think the fact that Huck's new GF's name is BECKY was a tip off that she was fake?
    I might have misheard, but when she got into his car & put the gun to his head, didn't she say something about "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm"?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I might have misheard, but when she got into his car & put the gun to his head, didn't she say something about "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm"?
    Yes, she did.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I could be wrong... TOTALLY wrong... but from the first time we saw them, I felt... just felt... that family was related to Huck. I felt he was connected to the woman... like that's his sister or something... and he stays away and watches them from afar as a way of feeling connected to them without them (her) knowing he's alive/around/etc. Maybe because of him being a spy he has let all of his family think he is dead so as to protect them or something? Again, I could be totally wrong but this is what I've told myself and it helps me sleep at night LOL!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Becky Thatcher. Huckleberry Finn.

Ahhh....got it now.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Wow wow wow. This show is so good. I can't believe 'Becky' killed Huck's 'Family'. There was so much in this episode. I think Madame President is behind the shooter.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I think the murdered family was the ideal family in Huck's mind and experience. I don't think he knew them personally (although he knew lots of details about them), but I think he liked to watch them from afar and perhaps imagined himself with that life...although he realized he could never have that life. He and Becky sat and watched them one time together. Huck seemed to tell Becky all about them, then asked her what she liked to do. I took that to mean that he liked to watch them in his spare time, for "fun." (Ex. "I like to garden. What do you like to do?" That kind of thing.)
    Yes, I think he loved his imaginary family .When she killed them, I felt so sad for him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She (Becky) is one cold hearted bitch that's for sure. I care for Huck, although I realize he really loves killing people, so not sure what that says about me lol. Still glad to see Olivia functioning fine without Fitz in the way. Not a fan of Madam President at all. She does seem like she could be behind the shooting, but she seems way too in to her religious beliefs to be able to make a hit on the President. No clue what is up with the crazy redhead. She could take a hike as far as I am concerned, not really liking the actress or the character. Great show overall though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    She (Becky) is one cold hearted bitch that's for sure. I care for Huck, although I realize he really loves killing people, so not sure what that says about me lol. Still glad to see Olivia functioning fine without Fitz in the way. Not a fan of Madam President at all. She does seem like she could be behind the shooting, but she seems way too in to her religious beliefs to be able to make a hit on the President. No clue what is up with the crazy redhead. She could take a hike as far as I am concerned, not really liking the actress or the character. Great show overall though.

Perhaps she is not directly responsible for the hit, but . . . . I am sure there are others as fanatical as Billy Chambers lurking in her entourage. I don't care for her either, she seems a bit 'half bubble off plumb' to me.
    mesachick likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    . I think Madame President is behind the shooter.
    I thought this too since they started showing the flashbacks after the president was shot. There were a few times that she made comments about his death. She is definitely behind this
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

One other thing that makes me think that Madame President is not behind this is because Becky said she was supposed to kill Huck too. If so, then MP would have known it was Huck *that shot the President* and wouldn't have needed to hear it from the judge. Someone who is caught up with Olivia and knows about Huck as well, is the key to this whole thing.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread