+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 131 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast
Like Tree629Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Its back on jan 10th
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

*Enters thread and covers eyes*

Haven't had time to watch yet...watching this evening...so excited! Will report back afterwards!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post

Haven't had time to watch yet...watching this evening...so excited! Will report back afterwards!
    I was wondering where you were and then realized you tend to not see it at the same time it airs for the US. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Same here. Watching it with hubby tonight..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I was pretty sure Huck wasn't the shooter, even with the scene last week where he was collecting shell casings. Would have been too simple. This show loves it's twists and turns. Huck is quite the complex individual, but he has a heart and he's hurting from being betrayed and being used and being duped.

Not sure I fully understood the scene with Abby and David . . . that was just weird. Wondering if she knows he was carrying the memory card. Would have been easy for her to take it from him as I'm quite sure he was distracted by whatever else was going on!

January 10th seems so far away . . . . . .
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Did no one think the fact that Huck's new GF's name is BECKY was a tip off that she was fake?
    Jamie5632 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Did no one think the fact that Huck's new GF's name is BECKY was a tip off that she was fake?
    Awwww.... mannnn.... nope, did not even think about that. Now I feel duped! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Excellent show! Was over way too soon. Holy twists and turns BATMAN!! My head is spinning, as usual. That stuff with Huck....geez, yes, he's most definitely complex. The part with the murdered family, can someone refresh my memory as to who that family was to Huck again?

The Abby and David stuff left me scratching my head. When she first got up off the floor I thought she'd killed him.

Poor Liv, planning the pres' funeral...had to have been hard for her.

Re Becky's name, I must have missed something (which wouldn't be out of the ordinary for this show), but why would that have been a clue she was fake?

Anyway, January 10th can't get here soon enough...I need to know how all this stuff is going to resolve itself.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fan

I think the murdered family was the ideal family in Huck's mind and experience. I don't think he knew them personally (although he knew lots of details about them), but I think he liked to watch them from afar and perhaps imagined himself with that life...although he realized he could never have that life. He and Becky sat and watched them one time together. Huck seemed to tell Becky all about them, then asked her what she liked to do. I took that to mean that he liked to watch them in his spare time, for "fun." (Ex. "I like to garden. What do you like to do?" That kind of thing.)

Things sure are unraveling for Olivia and folks. From the supreme court judge selling out Huck (this made me so mad!), to Hollis going a bit rogue from the secret round table group, to Cyrus' husband playing Cyrus, who thinks he's playing his husband, to David Rosen getting close to the whole voter machine fraud stuff...wow! Can't wait to see how this all plays out. I love how the supreme court judge plays on our sympathies, with her illness, with Olivia worried about her and taking care of her, to then selling out Huck, who also plays on our sympathies. It shows more complexity and layers to these characters. Good stuff!

I didn't get the Abby and David stuff either. That was a weird scene. Although I got the sense that Abby was up to something more than just the obvious. In the preview for the next episode, Olivia says in her forceful way, "what did you do?" I think it showed Abby immediately after that. I took that to mean Abby WAS probably up to something else in that scene with David. But that's just my guess. Olivia could have been talking about something totally different with editing and all.

Excellent show! Was over way too soon. Holy twists and turns BATMAN!! My head is spinning, as usual. That stuff with Huck....geez, yes, he's most definitely complex. The part with the murdered family, can someone refresh my memory as to who that family was to Huck again?

The Abby and David stuff left me scratching my head. When she first got up off the floor I thought she'd killed him.

Poor Liv, planning the pres' funeral...had to have been hard for her.

Re Becky's name, I must have missed something (which wouldn't be out of the ordinary for this show), but why would that have been a clue she was fake?

Anyway, January 10th can't get here soon enough...I need to know how all this stuff is going to resolve itself.
    Becky Thatcher. Huckleberry Finn.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread