+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 125 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I really hope it does turn out that Huck wasn't the actual shooter. Remember the other assassin? The one who has been on the show a few times, and was last on when everyone on that list was brought in to the office. Huck beat him up on another episode as well. They seem to have a very wary eye on each other. I think it could be him, and maybe Huck was going to try to stop him. Just another possibility anyway.
    Yes! I think they worked together before?? they were in a restaurant ( had a meeting ) , its all so vague I don't think its Huck
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

OMG that was a great episode. I loved the scene with Liv and Fitz where they were screaming about how they felt about each other and how their thoughts were always of the other one. Very intense.

And it cannot be Huck! I think in typical Shonda Rhimes fashion they'll make you think it was, but Huck is too smart to be caught. I think he knew that there was going to be an attempt on Fitz's life, so he was there with a gun to take out the assassin.

I freakin love this show.
    combatcutie and QUEENOF3 like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Has anyone mentioned the fact there were 5 shots fired... but Huck only picked up 4 shells? Makes me wonder if he was there for a different reason... and someone else actually shot President Grant?

Just wondering.
    beerbelly, Debb70 and QUEENOF3 like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Oh MY, what an episode! WOW!

Loved the backstory of Olivia and Fitz' relationship and how things started between them. The intense love scene...geez!

During the shooting, Mellie ended up on her stomach....wonder if the baby will be okay?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh MY, what an episode! WOW!

Loved the backstory of Olivia and Fitz' relationship and how things started between them. The intense love scene...geez!

During the shooting, Mellie ended up on her stomach....wonder if the baby will be okay?
    I thought about the baby as well . In true Mellie fashion, she was tough when she needed to be.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Has anyone mentioned the fact there were 5 shots fired... but Huck only picked up 4 shells? Makes me wonder if he was there for a different reason... and someone else actually shot President Grant?

Just wondering.
    Nice job catching the details! The show goes so fast, I spend lots of time rewinding and watching the fastest parts again. No way I would have caught the number of shells Huck picked up. I think you might be onto something. I'm curious as to how this will turn out. I REALLY hope Huck didn't do it. I don't think he did, but it sure looked like he did.

I, too, loved getting all the backstory on when Olivia worked at the White House. Love this show!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Nice job catching the details! The show goes so fast, I spend lots of time rewinding and watching the fastest parts again. No way I would have caught the number of shells Huck picked up. I think you might be onto something. I'm curious as to how this will turn out. I REALLY hope Huck didn't do it. I don't think he did, but it sure looked like he did.

I, too, loved getting all the backstory on when Olivia worked at the White House. Love this show!
    They made mention... more than once... of 5 shots. And they seemed to make an effort to show Huck picking up the casings. A friend of mine said it also seemed as if Huck was looking for another, unfound, casing.. though I can't say I noticed that.

If nothing else, it's gotten us to think and it keeps us guessing! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Good idea about Huck not being the shooter. What if Huck was there to take down the real shooter? What if the real shooter was in a different location and didn't flee like Huck, but stayed put and blended into the scene? Lots of possiblities.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Okay, who else is absolutely JACKED for tonight's episode??? Judging by the preview it's gonna be a good one!
    combatcutie and buttahfly like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Okay, who else is absolutely JACKED for tonight's episode??? Judging by the preview it's gonna be a good one!
    me!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread