+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

FORT Fan

Re: Scandal

I'm officially hooked on this show! I've been watching Elementary instead. After hearing a friend talk about Scandal recently, I've spent the past two weeks watching every episode. Not all that keen on the President (kind of blah to me), but love Olivia, the first lady (she's something else!), Huck....and others. Good show!
    brumgirl and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I'm officially hooked on this show! I've been watching Elementary instead. After hearing a friend talk about Scandal recently, I've spent the past two weeks watching every episode. Not all that keen on the President (kind of blah to me), but love Olivia, the first lady (she's something else!), Huck....and others. Good show!
    Its very easy to get hooked on this show

Does anyone know when its back on( after tonight's show??) I need to know, so I can record it if I am away

TIA
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It looks like it is also on next Thursday (December 13th) with an episode titled Blown Away.

I am sure there will be a "winter hiatus" but I don't know when it will start or end.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    It looks like it is also on next Thursday (December 13th) with an episode titled Blown Away.

I am sure there will be a "winter hiatus" but I don't know when it will start or end.
    Great! that helps , thank you
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

i think the commercial said next week is the winter finale.

i KNEW it was huck. i mean, he's a killer, right???? the real question is who ordered it???? liv???? mellie????? the vp???? i think it's the vp, lol.

the real question is who ordered it???? liv???? mellie????? the vp???? i think it's the vp, lol.
    I don't think Liv or Mellie would order it.
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I am not so sure it was Huck. Yes, he was in a room with a gun and next episode we see him on the run, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was the one that shot Fitz. This show is so full of twists and turns . . . few things are ever as they seem at first.

It wasn't really a highlight in this episode, but Quinn/Lindsay was brought up. She was supposed to be the "fall guy" (or 'fall girl' in this case) but that doesn't explain why Olivia has been so uber-protected of her. Yes, Olivia is a 'fixer' and yes, Q/L would have gone away for a crime she didn't commit, but it seems like there has to be something else to this whole story. Wouldn't it have been enough to simply get her out of jail? It sure doesn't seem like Q/L was privy to any info the boyfriend might have known about the software issue. Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . .

Loved the light-hearted moment between Fitz and Olivia and touching the Constitution. I've been thinking all along that he's just a cad with a bit of a sex addiction but Fitz pretty much convinced me last night that he truly does love Olivia.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

my friend just said the same thing abt huck not really being the shooter. i think you guys are prob right. we were made to ASSUME he was, but he prob isn't given the way this show twists and turns!

I am not so sure it was Huck. Yes, he was in a room with a gun and next episode we see him on the run, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was the one that shot Fitz. This show is so full of twists and turns . . . few things are ever as they seem at first.

It wasn't really a highlight in this episode, but Quinn/Lindsay was brought up. She was supposed to be the "fall guy" (or 'fall girl' in this case) but that doesn't explain why Olivia has been so uber-protected of her. Yes, Olivia is a 'fixer' and yes, Q/L would have gone away for a crime she didn't commit, but it seems like there has to be something else to this whole story. Wouldn't it have been enough to simply get her out of jail? It sure doesn't seem like Q/L was privy to any info the boyfriend might have known about the software issue. Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . .

Loved the light-hearted moment between Fitz and Olivia and touching the Constitution. I've been thinking all along that he's just a cad with a bit of a sex addiction but Fitz pretty much convinced me last night that he truly does love Olivia.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

From the very beginning I never thought it was just sex that Fitz was after when it came to Olivia. Maybe I just wanted to believe that, I dunno, but I've always felt he really did love her and was just trapped in his situation for a multitude of reasons.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I really hope it does turn out that Huck wasn't the actual shooter. Remember the other assassin? The one who has been on the show a few times, and was last on when everyone on that list was brought in to the office. Huck beat him up on another episode as well. They seem to have a very wary eye on each other. I think it could be him, and maybe Huck was going to try to stop him. Just another possibility anyway.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread