+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 125 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm with you, BSL... I need me some Fitz! You know as soon as he's back and see's Olivia and Edison as a couple that'll be the end of Edison and we'll get more uber-steamy (or uber-yearning) scenes with Fitz and Olivia. Personally, I'm waiting waiting waiting for this!
    Hell yeah! Bring it ON!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I had to watch this twice( again) loved it.Looks like POTUS is back and jealous of Olivia( still)

Why isn't it on next week
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I had to watch this twice( again) loved it.Looks like POTUS is back and jealous of Olivia( still)

Why isn't it on next week
    I'm assuming because it's Thanksgiving Night (and everyone will either be sleeping or (foolishly???) out shopping).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Huh? What? Where? Is there a preview of it somewhere??

EDIT: Okay, scratch that...just found the preview for next episode and all I have to say is DAMN!! It's gonna be a good one!!! The Prez is back and, no, he 'ain't too happy with Livvy's rekindled union with her ex.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-18-2012 at 05:02 PM.
    Marlena_M likes this.

We're watching ABC's coverage of college football today and keep seeing the "happy birth...day... Mr. President" commercials for Scandal and dayum this looks like a good episode coming up this week =)
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

OOOOOoh! I can't wait until everything gets back to normal! (Esp TV!)
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Giddy with excitement for the upcoming episode!

Woohoo!!! New episode tonight!!! Woohoo!!!

Anyone watch? Great episode! I really am shocked that Cyrus wasn't more on top of what his partner is doing. Cyrus is quite savy and for him to not pick up on something funny from his partner strikes me as odd. I do think that guy is going to end up getting killed though. That prosecutor who they told to LET IT GO, is also in danger. I'm not sure why he doesn't get it. It's so crazy. I hope someone can shake some sense into them. They just don't believe that fire will burn.

Well, who do you think shot Fitz? I'm not upset about it. We know he will live. Let's hope it gives him the opportunity to turn his life around. He needs a new beginning and to kiss his old jerk self goodbye.

Do you think his wife knew he was going to be shot? She sure acted liked she was trying to keep him from getting out of the car last minute. Hmmmmm.....did she arrange it? She did threaten it, remember?

I'm thinking about Huck's friend who came into town a couple of weeks ago. Recall he came to the meeting of former spies and he was the one who made a phone call at the end saying he was in town. What was his specialty in the spy world? Sharp shooting?

Wow! Just finished the spisode and it was one of the better ones I think. It didn't have so many convoluted plots being tossed around so now I totally understand the voting fraud.

I think Milly did not have anything to do with the shooting - I think it was just - I know this sounds lame- her 'women's intuition'. I think that bloated Texan might had something to do with it. But really, who knows?

I agree that Cyrus should smell something was up - especially they were having so many issues recently. Really out of character. I think if I found out that my partner for life had part in such wrong doing - I would be just devastated.

I want more Milly scenes.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread