+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 125 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I miss Henry Ian Cusick too, but fortunately, he's popping up on other shows so the withdrawal symptoms aren't too bad!

I enjoyed Olivia and Cyrus together. Thoroughly enjoyed Cyrus putting FLOTUS in her place and I hope we get to see more of James (Cyrus' spouse).
    Oh please do let me/us know if HIC is a regular on any other show. I tried watching FRINGE because I heard he was on it but the showed jumped the shark so long ago and when I tried this season I couldn't do it (and I didn't see HIC so it was a lose/lose for me).

Totally agree about how enjoyable it was watching Cyrus put FLOTUS in her place. Classic. LOVED IT! James has always been in the background and I'm happy to see him getting something of his own storyline. Seeing him at work, in his element, gives me a better sense of Cyrus too

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think we will see more of THAT Cyrus. Especially now James is working so close.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

With all the real life political scandal that has broken into the news over this past week, I have often thought of this show and wonder if the same kinds of things are happening behind the scenes in DC as they are on this show. LOL It does make you wonder.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I know...does make you wonder, eh?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

OMG, what a show! I didn't even fall asleep last night. lol

Another great show without the POTUS. That was a bonus. Sorry for those Fitz fans. I know you love him. Please don't take my disses of him seriously.

Olivia really pulled one over on her red head employee. OUCH! That was low, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Right?

I find it difficult to believe that Fitz is so witty that he was the only one to make the Queen smile. Please.

Someone please tell me what Cryus said to his husband when they sat on the couch for that talk. I got a call and missed that part. It must have been something wonderful because his husband was so happy to hear it. A lie? IMO Cyrus' husband is a liability. He seems to be quite a troublemaker and I would have to walk from him.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Oh please do let me/us know if HIC is a regular on any other show. I tried watching FRINGE because I heard he was on it but the showed jumped the shark so long ago and when I tried this season I couldn't do it (and I didn't see HIC so it was a lose/lose for me).

Totally agree about how enjoyable it was watching Cyrus put FLOTUS in her place. Classic. LOVED IT! James has always been in the background and I'm happy to see him getting something of his own storyline. Seeing him at work, in his element, gives me a better sense of Cyrus too

HIC was on The Mentalist (which I have dvr'd but not yet watched) and he will be on Body of Proof when it returns early next year.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Is it me? I could not follow what happend this last episode.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I could follow it but there was a LOT going on and with the whole spy thing I felt I had to suspend my need for reality a lot more than in prior episodes. As usual, the dialog was rapid-paced and spoken rather low so I had to keep going back and re-listening to catch a lot of it. Until the very last scene where Edison showed up at Olivia's doorstep, I was telling myself it was not a very good episode. Unfortunately, once Olivia dissolved into a puddle of tears I was right there with her and thought "aw, this was such a good episode". Makes me mad at myself.

Hollis Doyle is one of my favorite supporting characters. He gets some of the best lines. In fact, I took my signature line from his Scandal dialogue

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Is it me? I could not follow what happend this last episode.
    Nope. Not just you. On a good week, this show moves faster than the speed of lightening, but this week, it made my head spin. There were so many fragmented pieces and I kept trying to piece them all together. Very confusing. Hated the ending. Not feeling the lust or attraction between Olivia and her boring ex-boyfriend. Can you say ZERO chemistry???

Give me Fitz, dammit!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'm with you, BSL... I need me some Fitz! You know as soon as he's back and see's Olivia and Edison as a couple that'll be the end of Edison and we'll get more uber-steamy (or uber-yearning) scenes with Fitz and Olivia. Personally, I'm waiting waiting waiting for this!
    bee stung lips and brumgirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread