+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 125 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Huck will take care of her Debb
    march likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I loved the last episode where the POTUS was no where to be seen! I didn't miss him a bit! LOL

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Lol...and I missed him immensely. The show wasn't the same without him. Sure hope he's back this week.
    Critical likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I missed him too. For me, the best scenes are between Fitz and Olivia. Their chemistry is off the charts.

I did enjoy Olivia and Cyrus together. That's a part of their relationship I don't think we've ever seen before.

Sorry, I know some posters here like him, but I haven't missed Henry Ian Cusick at all this season. His character always felt a bit superfluous to me.
    bee stung lips and brumgirl like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I think SNL could do a skit on how fast these characters talk.
    Debb70 likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

Sorry, I know some posters here like him, but I haven't missed Henry Ian Cusick at all this season. His character always felt a bit superfluous to me.
    I actually forget he'd even been on this show until you mentioned him just now. Never had two clues about him before this show came on, so his leaving didn't affect me in the least.
    combatcutie and brumgirl like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I hadn't even thought of this, until you mentioned it. I thought I would dearly miss him, but I don't! There's just too many other strong characters.

Same here. I had forgotten him .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I missed him too. For me, the best scenes are between Fitz and Olivia. Their chemistry is off the charts.

I did enjoy Olivia and Cyrus together. That's a part of their relationship I don't think we've ever seen before.

First off, I miss Henry Ian Cusick IMMENSELY!!!!! I think Abby has "changed" a lot this season and maybe it's because they no longer have Finch to play her off of. I'm not sure how much I like Abby right now but I'm trying to stay open minded and see where the writing goes.

Olivia and Cyrus are always a delight to watch. Even if they have no dialogue, they can speak volumes with the looks they give each other.

Nothing... NOTHING... compares to Olivia and Fitz though. The two of them together are amazing. When the chemistry is that good I always wonder what's going on between the actors in real life. Whether there is, or isn't something going on between Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn in real life matters not. As Olivia and Fitz they sell it!
    brumgirl likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I miss Henry Ian Cusick too, but fortunately, he's popping up on other shows so the withdrawal symptoms aren't too bad!

I enjoyed Olivia and Cyrus together. Thoroughly enjoyed Cyrus putting FLOTUS in her place and I hope we get to see more of James (Cyrus' spouse).
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread