+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 125 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I just don't see the chemistry between Olivia and Fitz that others do. I like Mellie, she doesn't take crap from even the President! Olivia runs hot and cold for me. I don't like it when she's mooning over Fitz but love when she's working her PR magic. Huck...What can I say? He's so loveably damaged that you can't help rooting for him when he "drinks whiskey" lol. I'm guessing by the round table meeting at the end and then the cut to the president, that he was elected as a puppet for a greater power as yet to be disclosed and he isn't even aware of it.
    Yeah, ACF, it kinda reminded me of a Star Chamber. Fitz is a puppet and probably a clueless one at that.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

The show has been given a full season pickup.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Awesome!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

There was no doubt it would get picked up, just like The Good Wife( another )
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The show has lots of places it could go. I wish one place would be a new hot lover for Olivia. Since the Pres broke it off with her, she should be moving on. We'll see how long that lasts. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The show has lots of places it could go. I wish one place would be a new hot lover for Olivia. Since the Pres broke it off with her, she should be moving on. We'll see how long that lasts. lol
    I liked her ex that POTUS is jealous of
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Totally forgot about the CMA's being on last night. Sat down in front of the tv at 10 and . . . dang! . . . no gladiators in suits. I was so disappointed.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Yeah the CMA's messed up my Grey's Anatomy AND Scandal. So sad
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

The storyline with the Governor? I called it within the first 10 minutes so that was disappointing.
    The "star chamber" storyline? Ok, did not see that coming. Especially did not see expect the ending. Slot machines vs. voting machines. I'm interested in where Shonda takes this. There's an obvious path which would seem too shallow, too convenient and too easy for a show which rarely takes that road.
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 11-09-2012 at 02:32 AM.

I must not be thinking straight, because I'm not sure what the obvious path is. Please share.

I loved last night. Can't believe that Olivia's girl is NOT working for her, but is spying on her. OMG. She should know better. She's going DOWN.

+ Reply to Thread