+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 125 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

What did the POTUS's wife mean when she said she would take him down? Shoot him? Did you see the previews for next week? It looks like someone is going to get killed? They said, you wouldn't even see it coming......OMG.
    She said she would blow him away, and he knows she is a good shot.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Dang! This week's episode was incredible! So much going on my head was spinning and that stuff with the pres, his wife and Olivia...INTENSE. Can't wait to see what happens next week.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I love this show. Tonight's episode was great and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm gonna have to watch it again because there was SO MUCH stuff that went on!
    I'm getting ready to watch it again as we speak.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

An update for fans of Stephen Finch . . . . HENRY IAN CUSICK (the reason I started watching Scandal in the beginning) will have a role as a therapist whose patients are suspects on BODY OF PROOF (which will probably return in January)
    YorkieMom likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

REF. the guy who played Olivia. Olivia made a deal with the government lady that if Olivia could catch the guy and turn him over to their agency within 12 hours, then they would call it even, meaning Olivia's team wouldn't get charged with treason. Huck figured out where the guy was and then shot him in the leg. This was important as Huck really wanted to kill the guy, but used restraint and handed the guy over alive. That was my take on it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yes, Huck shot him in the leg... with a tranquilizer dart

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Yes, Huck needed him .He was never going to kill him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

That scene at the end... as they were gathering around the table... each time the door opened I was more... and more... and more surprised. Until the last person. THAT was no surprise at all
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I have a theory about Olivia's employee, the redhead. I think she is playing that guy and is working with this new lover in order to find out what he discovers about Olivia and to stop it. I think maybe at first she didn't know, but now she's playing him. She has to know that if she keeps quiet about this guy digging dirt on Olivia, when Olivia finds out, she is going to be in big trouble. I wouldn't want Olivia on my bad side.

I hate to keep repeating this, but I really wish the show would do something about the POTUS' character. Last night was more annoying than ever. His wife can also be annoying, but he has this way of just appearing so immature and selfish. I just don't see why Olivia is so crazy over him. She is much more of person than he is. She is smarter, funnier, more personable and even more ethical, IMO. She could do much better. I was expecting to root for their love affair, but they have not shown any redemning qualities about the man. I can't find a reason to want Olivia in that mess.
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-26-2012 at 01:09 PM.
    march likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Olivia and Mellie, working together . . . . Fitz better watch his back.

When Huck told the dad not to leave the hotel after he dropped off his wife, my first thought was "oh no, Hucks going to drink whiskey tonight"
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread