+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 125 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Debb70 and Fanny Mare... I've always liked you two but this stuff about "I can't stand POTUS"? OMG yer killin me!!! He's total hotness. I don't see how you can't see it. We obviously need to watch the show together so I can bring you over to my side
    Oh sweet Jesus is he ever! He's soooo hoooot! I love his late night phone calls to Olivia while she's laying in bed. The unspoken words between them and the things they aren't actually saying to each other speaks VOLUMES in terms of the love between them. The silent moments when either of them is trying to think of the right words to say...GAWD, these two KILL me. The chemistry is so amazing I don't even know what to say.

I sure hope to God the show wins an Emmy next year.
    Marlena_M and brumgirl like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Hey Marlena, it's okay if you guys think the POTUS is hot. Apparently, Olivia's charcater does too. There is just something about him that I don't care for. I guess if I knew nothing about him, he might be slightly handsome, but I recall seeing him in other movies and I was never impressed with him then either. There are some actors/characters that I find sexy that others don't. I actually liked Tony Soprano more than this POTUS and he was a cheater and a killer! lol

The pace of the show is very fast. Even though I watch it on the night it airs, I also record to watch later and clear up anything I missed in the fast parts. IT's available ON Demand, but fast forward is not available and that is a deal breaker for me. I think it is TOTALLY ridiculous to have regular network shows On Demand, but you can't fast forward in them. What nerve. Most shows on Bravo, Oxygen, and Discovery, you can fast forward through.

I still don't get the last scene where the lady sits in the hair dresser chair and Olivia is talking to her. Something is missing from her purse. What was that all about?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I still don't get the last scene where the lady sits in the hair dresser chair and Olivia is talking to her. Something is missing from her purse. What was that all about?

That seemed to be a ruse to get the young person out of the room temporarily so the Judge (the one in the chair) could talk to Olivia in private. If I interpreted things correctly, this was the woman who got Quinn's (Lindsay's) case to have a happy ending in court.
    Debb70 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

They wanted the mistress to stay out of the news, and yet she invited her to walk alongside his coffin as they left the church. I didn't buy that, because I am sure reporters would ask if she was family member( along with the small child)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think that one reason Olivia was tearing up when she talked to the mistress about the money she needed, was that she could feel the pain. She knew the pain of the missed holidays, missed birthdays, etc. I hope it's worth it Olivia. You have one that will roam. I hope you know what he is capable of.

It seems to me that most people around the POTUS, are smarter, braver and more in tune than he is. When it counts, it seems his assistant, his wife and Olivia seem to help him get it right. On his own, I don't think he's all that or that he can figure it out for himself. Sorry....I don't think he's all that.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    That seemed to be a ruse to get the young person out of the room temporarily so the Judge (the one in the chair) could talk to Olivia in private. If I interpreted things correctly, this was the woman who got Quinn's (Lindsay's) case to have a happy ending in court.
    That's EXACTLY how I interpreted it

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I love this show. Tonight's episode was great and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm gonna have to watch it again because there was SO MUCH stuff that went on!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I love this show. Tonight's episode was great and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm gonna have to watch it again because there was SO MUCH stuff that went on!
    I always do that. Too much that goes by real fast.

I would watch the show again On Demand, but some of the networks, including ABC, have this idea that they should prevent the viewer from having the fast forward feature when On Demand. I think this is outrageous, expecially, when you have DVR service. If I forget to DVR it, then I have no FF option. Sorry, but it is very difficult for me to get through a show without fast forwarding if it has commercials. LOL

I must say that I missed a few parts. I missed the part where they revealed why the Security guy played Olivia's team. Did he want the device just for himself and wanted help escaping the government?

Okay, I know that the POTUS has a lot of fans here, but I must say. This guy reminds me of a spoiled child. Everyweek he becomes more and more disgusting to me. I would like to spank him real good and I don't even believe in corporal punishment! lol

I like that Olivia told him off, but I don't think that will last for long.

What did the POTUS's wife mean when she said she would take him down? Shoot him? Did you see the previews for next week? It looks like someone is going to get killed? They said, you wouldn't even see it coming......OMG.

Debb, this episode confused me too. Liked seeing the actor from Mad Men however. They cracked the info for him and who was he working with? What did Huck do with him?

I really like Millie. I think she meant she would go and tell everyone the truth about their sham marriage.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread