+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 125 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    I completely agree! Tony & Kerry are so good together, I want to see their relationship continue even though I know it's wrong.
    I'm with you guys. Love them together even though it's wrong
    bee stung lips likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I must be the only one who find the POTUS on this show to be a total jerk and turnoff, but I do. I don't get anything from him that would be attractive. In fact, when he placed his hand on his wife's in the limo when she asked for forgiveness, I felt a little sick. Then when he dismissed her and went back to reading his paper.....oh my.....that's a sociopath if I've seen one. However, it looks like the first lady may be playing him hard and if so, I hope so. I'm down with his cheating self. I'll root for an evil witch anytime over that man.

As I was watching him debate what to do to be with Olivia, it occurred to me that the first lady could die during childbirth, assuming that she really is pregnant. That would clear the stage for Olivia to move back into the White House and raise his child. Of course, she may require a little help with kicking the bucket. Perhaps the President will give her a little help. I don't put it past him.

I think POTUS is a jerk! so you are not alone Debb
    march and Debb70 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    As I was watching him debate what to do to be with Olivia, it occurred to me that the first lady could die during childbirth, assuming that she really is pregnant.

I mentioned this to my daughter last week, when Mellie told him the baby was kicking but he didn't feel it when he put his hands on her baby bump.

I don't know if it's because I'm getting old(er), but there are times when I resort to the closed captioning feature just because the dialog is so rapid fire.

Hoping they haven't written a total melt-down into Huck's script. I've grown to like him.

Like last week, they save one of the best scenes for the end. The Judge and Olivia hush-hush talking while the assistant looks for the 'missing' cellphone . . . . something about being able to take down our nation. What the what????

I miss Stephen, but I'm still watching!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Debb70 and Fanny Mare... I've always liked you two but this stuff about "I can't stand POTUS"? OMG yer killin me!!! He's total hotness. I don't see how you can't see it. We obviously need to watch the show together so I can bring you over to my side
    bee stung lips and brumgirl like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I mentioned this to my daughter last week, when Mellie told him the baby was kicking but he didn't feel it when he put his hands on her baby bump.

I don't know if it's because I'm getting old(er), but there are times when I resort to the closed captioning feature just because the dialog is so rapid fire.

Hoping they haven't written a total melt-down into Huck's script. I've grown to like him.

Like last week, they save one of the best scenes for the end. The Judge and Olivia hush-hush talking while the assistant looks for the 'missing' cellphone . . . . something about being able to take down our nation. What the what????

I miss Stephen, but I'm still watching!
    I have to rewind certain parts several times so that I can catch what they're saying.
    And yeah, I miss "Desmond" too. To me, no matter what I see him in, Henry Ian Cusick will always be my hearthrob Desmond
    YorkieMom and Little Sew&Sew like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Debb70 and Fanny Mare... I've always liked you two but this stuff about "I can't stand POTUS"? OMG yer killin me!!! He's total hotness. I don't see how you can't see it. We obviously need to watch the show together so I can bring you over to my side
    LOL! he's hot but a jerk- Hows that?

I have to use the CC, I cannot keep up

BTW. Why isn't this on next week???
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

BTW. Why isn't this on next week???
    VP debate.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    VP debate.

Right! sorry I completely forgot.Same goes for Greys-it isn't on either.
    -Andy Rooney-

I love how they are treating the mistress/wife story and having no real 'villan' to the two sides. I really like Millie and I think they are all in sympathetic positions.

I loved Huck's 'I got paid for drinking WHISKEY, because I was really good at drinking WHISKEY'.

Such a good show but I agree, it is so fast that It get's my head spinning. Wow!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread