+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 125 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I'm thinking Quinn is either a fugitive or is running from an abusive ex. Can't wait for next season!
    I have to go watch it again on demand. Too much for me to digest.

Could Quinn be in WITSEC ... maybe having something to do with organized crime? She's a lawyer ... right? So it seems reasonable. She could have gotten some Mob Boss locked up. Remember when they couldn't find information about her past?

My research (watching "In Plain Sight" ) suggests that those in the Witness protection Program are given new identities, but any bogus background has to be untraceable.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    If Cy was behind Charlie killing Amanda, what was Billy's motivation to kill Gideon? I mean, was it just a matter of Billy having been involved with Amanda and being the father of her unborn child? Did he simply panic at the thought of Gideon revealing it and that is why Billy killed him? Seems awfully extreme under the circumstances. It made everything so much worse.

And yeah, it does seem rather extreme that there'd be such a big deal about Quinn's fingerprints if it's simply that she's the President's daughter. Is it possible she's linked to Mellie? Still seems extreme to worry about her fingerprints unless she's a huge criminal of some sort. If it's a familial relation, that's more of a DNA concern.
    If Billy was telling the truth (and not just being sarcastic and snarky) when Gideon confronted him, then he (Billy) was actually responsible for bringing in Amanda for the sole purpose of her sleeping with the President, mostly it seems, as a way to bring about his downfall so the VP would be able to take over.

I had the idea that Quinn might be POTUS' love child because Olivia is all about protecting Fitz. If she knew Quinn was his daughter, she'd want to keep her safe and out of the public eye as a way to shield him from whatever backlash he might get for the way Quinn came into this world and perhaps because of who her mother is/was.

When David Rosen brought her back to Olivia's office, he said something about her being wanted by several agencies. If you have "agencies" looking for you (not just an ex-husband or a bill collector), are you really going to go to work for someone as high profile as Olivia Pope, right there in our nation's capital? I don't think this is as much about WHAT she is (a spy, a whistleblower, a witness) as it is about WHO she is. Just my humble opinion . . . . .
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 05-18-2012 at 07:40 PM.
    Debb70 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I'm thinking Quinn is either a fugitive or is running from an abusive ex. Can't wait for next season!
    I wouldn't think that they would have 2 characters with the same back story though. We have already seen that is what Abby's deal is.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I'm going to go with turned spy or mob witness.

I'll be surprised if she has anything to do with Fitz. I guess we'll all be waiting until fall to find out! Now watch, they won't reveal it until May sweeps next year!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh boy, what a show it was! There were surprises left right and center. And now, yes, I'm dying to know what the dealio with Quinn is....???!!

Anyway, enjoy the show!
    It was great! as for Quinn- I have no idea.

The first lady is something else, I would want her on my side that's for sure! As for the VP , WTG Mr president!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was great! as for Quinn- I have no idea.

The first lady is something else, I would want her on my side that's for sure! As for the VP , WTG Mr president!!
    Yes, season two should be quite interesting!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I wouldn't think that they would have 2 characters with the same back story though. We have already seen that is what Abby's deal is.
    Perhaps not the same show, but don't April from Grey's Anatomy and Quinn act a lot alike?

well he hasn't been pres for over a decade lol!

i love this show and can't believe the season is over already.

WHO IS QUINN???? LOL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was talking about the Clinton's

a fat smushy one, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    We giggled too Kireelady, mostly because he was so emphatic that he wanted "a fat one".

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    a fat smushy one, lol!

I think 'drooling' might have been in there too.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread