+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Geez...this is one finale I can't wait to see!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    geez...this is one finale i can't wait to see!
    me too!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh yes, I know that. But his marriage appears to be that of a democratic
    f

Obviously not! Though fictitious, this administration is obviously written with a Republican leaning!

"Somebody" is trying to make the party at least LOOK sexy!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

OMG! What a finale!

So glad I dvr'd it because I'm gonna have to watch it at least one more time to get all the facts straight.

First Lady KNEW that Olivia was sleeping with her hubby but didn't mind because at least Olivia wasn't a tramp like Amanda.

Huck offered to take care of the little Billy problem and Olivia had to talk him down - he seriously looked disappointed. He only promised HE wouldn't kill him, she didn't say nothing 'bout having someone else do it!

The VP's daughter is easy . . . but with who?

Cyrus IS in on something, but what "girl" is going to cuz him to have to wire money to the nervous twitchy guy who's name I can't remember.

And Quinn. Who the heck is Quinn. Russian spy?????
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    OMG! What a finale!

So glad I dvr'd it because I'm gonna have to watch it at least one more time to get all the facts straight.

First Lady KNEW that Olivia was sleeping with her hubby but didn't mind because at least Olivia wasn't a tramp like Amanda.

Huck offered to take care of the little Billy problem and Olivia had to talk him down - he seriously looked disappointed. He only promised HE wouldn't kill him, she didn't say nothing 'bout having someone else do it!

The VP's daughter is easy . . . but with who?

Cyrus IS in on something, but what "girl" is going to cuz him to have to wire money to the nervous twitchy guy who's name I can't remember.

And Quinn. Who the heck is Quinn. Russian spy?????
    She must be an idiot. Who in the world would pull the scissors out of the man's neck? That causes massive, uncontrolled bleeding. Hasn't she ever taken any kind of first aid class? I thought everybody knew that. Then she takes the bait by providing her prints and DNA on the fork. Plus, why were they holding her? Without charges, they would not be able to hold her without taking her before a judge. All of that was so Shonda Rhimes. Poor BS. Still, I liked much of the finale.

I don't get all this love for Olivia and the President. It kind of makes me sick. At that level, you should do what is best for the country and keep your pants zipped. Sorry your're miserable. Wait until after your term to be happy.

Does Quinn remind you of April from Grey's Anatomy? LOL

It's sad that they made Gideon so expendable. Keeping Quinn's real identity a secret was worth more than his life? WOW! This better be good when the truth is revealed.

Wondering now how old the Pres is and does he maybe have some youthful indiscretion that would account for Quinn being his love child from his teenage years?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I wonder, too, if Quinn is the Presiden't daughter.

I thought the finale was very good though it felt a little rushed. If the series had not been renewed for next season I'd feel like they really rushed to tie things up in the last episode. Very few true "surprises" but there were some "ah-ha" moments for me.
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Loved the finale. A lot was going on and it did seem rushed. But it was still very good.

I didn't think about Quinn being the prez's daughter. I was running all kinds of scenarios in my head and couldn't come up with anything.

The first lady got down to business last night. She really laid into Olivia and some things she said were shocking. I couldn't believe she told Olivia that he fell down on the job and let Amanda Tanner in his pants and that she did her job and Olivia didn't. I loved how by the end of their conversation they had it all worked out. Crazy!

The hub and I sat up in the bed and high-fived each other when the prez handed that folder to the vice prez and totally got her with that info. Loved it.

Small thing...Cyrus' partner made me giggle when talking adopting a baby. I don't know why, but I just got so tickled.

We giggled too Kireelady, mostly because he was so emphatic that he wanted "a fat one".

According to IMDB, Dan Bucatinsky (James, Cyrus' significant other) spends more time BEHIND the camera than in front of it. He's the executive producer for many shows, including Who Do You Think You Are?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Was it something like a fat one, a drooly fat one with smooshie cheeks? lol

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread