+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: Scandal

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Another great episode! As previously mentioned, the chemistry between Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn is AH-MAY-ZING! It's absolutely pivotal in selling this show in such a deep, emotional, heartfelt, REAL way. I mean, had Olivia and Fitz been cast with different actors who didn't connect on so many levels and sell it as they have, we'd all be coming here to complain "I'm sorry but I do not at all get what these two see in each other, I'm not buyin it!!!" but instead we're all like "whoa... this is hot... and this is deep... and THIS is the backbone of the entire show".

Looked to me that Gideon was stabbed in the jugular - I mean so much blood so quickly as he was lying on the floor. I don't think Quinn can save him. Not sure why Olivia hired her but I think we'll find out next week. It seems they tried to wrap up as many critical/pivotal loose ends as possible should the show not make it beyond these initial 6 episodes but still leave plenty of room for future storylines should they get picked up for another season. I'm lovin it.

And I was not at all surprised to learn all we did about Billy... it felt kind of validating actually! LOL! I had the same question as Olivia about why "they" waited 2 years to out that recording but it made perfect sense when Fitz told her "they needed a body". It wasn't until they had someone to supposedly connect it to and "they" thought they had it with Amanda.

The First Lady is something else... sum-thing-elze!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Man, what an exciting episode! I was glued to the screen. This show is wondeful. IT must be saved!

Okay. I'm glad they gave us some background, because I wasn't able to understand Amanda's attraction to The President. I wish they could have added a little more substance and a little less flesh. I kind of thought that the President had great ideals and broght much hope for the nation, but that didn't seem to have anything to do with Amanda's attraction. It was just physical. Bummer. Okay, so he has a lousy wife. STill, Amanda threw sex appeal right in his face. Not cool for a married man.

I had a difficult time believing that Amanda's girl spent the entire night with the reporter and didn't know what he was up to. Really? And he has no regard for his own safety than to question the guy about something so serious and then to turn your back on the guy? Hard to believe. Sure he's dead. Will Amanda's girl get the blame?

When the President left Amanda's house, I just had this sick feeling of how doomed she is if she keeps up with her obsession with him. I said, Run Amanda, run far away to some foreign country and get this guy out of you system. If she keeps it up, she will never be happy and could end up like Amanda.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Man, what an exciting episode! I was glued to the screen. This show is wondeful. IT must be saved!

Okay. I'm glad they gave us some background, because I wasn't able to understand Amanda's attraction to The President. I wish they could have added a little more substance and a little less flesh. I kind of thought that the President had great ideals and broght much hope for the nation, but that didn't seem to have anything to do with Amanda's attraction. It was just physical. Bummer. Okay, so he has a lousy wife. STill, Amanda threw sex appeal right in his face. Not cool for a married man.

I had a difficult time believing that Amanda's girl spent the entire night with the reporter and didn't know what he was up to. Really? And he has no regard for his own safety than to question the guy about something so serious and then to turn your back on the guy? Hard to believe. Sure he's dead. Will Amanda's girl get the blame?

When the President left Amanda's house, I just had this sick feeling of how doomed she is if she keeps up with her obsession with him. I said, Run Amanda, run far away to some foreign country and get this guy out of you system. If she keeps it up, she will never be happy and could end up like Amanda.
    Debb you keep saying Amand when I think you mean Olivia in much of that. In fact, I think you may have meant Olivia in all of that except the very last word.
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Debb you keep saying Amand when I think you mean Olivia in much of that. In fact, I think you may have meant Olivia in all of that except the very last word.
    Thanks for the Correction. I meant to say Olivia for most of the post just above.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Just saw on scandals Facebook page that its coming back. YAHOOOO
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

You beat me to it marybethp! I was coming to share the news too.

L - O - V - E - D last nights episode (easily my favorite so far - which is saying a lot since there was no Steven at all anywhere!)

Explained so much. I was convinced when the show started that POTUS was a slimeball. He's still a philanderer, but I can understand why now.

I just knew - just knew - that Billy had skeletons in his closet. Didn't know what they were, but I knew they were in there. Poor Gideon. Billy definitely caught an artery (note the arterial spray) and his prognosis isn't good unless Amanda hurries back with those bagels.

Cyrus - still dirty - but not quite as bad as I thought.

First Lady - oh, I am hating her more and more and more.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    You beat me to it marybethp! I was coming to share the news too.

L - O - V - E - D last nights episode (easily my favorite so far - which is saying a lot since there was no Steven at all anywhere!)

Explained so much. I was convinced when the show started that POTUS was a slimeball. He's still a philanderer, but I can understand why now.

I just knew - just knew - that Billy had skeletons in his closet. Didn't know what they were, but I knew they were in there. Poor Gideon. Billy definitely caught an artery (note the arterial spray) and his prognosis isn't good unless Amanda hurries back with those bagels.

Cyrus - still dirty - but not quite as bad as I thought.

First Lady - oh, I am hating her more and more and more.
    If his fate hinges on Amanda coming back with bagels, he's screwed, since she's on a slab in the morgue!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Sorry, not Amanda. Quinn! Quinn has the bagels!!!

Thanks for keeping me on my toes!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    Just saw on scandals Facebook page that its coming back. YAHOOOO
    That's great news!
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So excited about the renewal.

Yeah, Cyrus isn't so bad. For a while, DH thought maybe the baby was his. For some reason, he just didn't think it was the president's baby.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread