+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree629Likes

Thread: Scandal

Re: Scandal

The command of B613 is rather bizarre. We have the CIA, FBI, DOD, NIA, etc. but none of them seems to be onto the B613 team. lol It's lost it's appeal for me. And they aren't done with it. Next they will have to address Fitz finding out who really killed little Jerry.

Oh, Fitz let Olivia's dad back as head of B613 because he promised to take down Oivia's mom, who Fitz was led to believe murdered little Jerry.

When they return next season, some time will probably have passed when we join them. Perhaps Olivia and Jake will have married and lived together for a year or two, Fitz and Mellie have mourned the death of little Jerry and gotten closer, and B613 is back to its old tricks.

B613, the worst kept secret , evah!!!
    combatcutie, beerbelly and Debb70 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, what a finale!!! Papa Pope killing little Jerry...OMG, what will this man not do to be in power???? No shock that Mya was put in the whole again. For some reason Papa Pope can't seem to kill her. Like Jake made Olivia realize that her starting over and leaving Fitz behind could be good for them and she should take him with her. Poor Huck seeing his family again. I really hope that he just goes there to explain that he left for their own safety and just leave it at that and not bother them again. Charlie sure knew what he was doing to get between Huck and Quinn
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Crazy finale, almost felt like a series finale.

I get the feeling that they might jump ahead a year or so when the new season starts as well. Although - that will only leave Fitz in office for said number of years instead of a full four. As much as I wish they'd take the Olivia/Fitz homance out of the show, I don't think that will happen. So maybe we'll just start up a few months from now. Sounds like Shonda doesn't even know what she wants to do yet lol.

Made me sick that Papa Pope killed a child like that, I hope he goes down in some very painful way. Fitz took away your child, so you took one of his? Worst line ever. Seriously? Pope's child isn't a child - she's a grown ass woman who got herself into this mess by screwing a married, very powerful man. Jerry was just 15, a total innocent.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Normally, I'd put this in spoiler tags, but the story goes beyond just regular casting news and will likely be heavily reported on between now and the start of the next season. I can't say I'm surprised: Columbus Short FIRED From 'Scandal' -- No Season 4 For Harrison Wright | TMZ.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I read about his exit earlier today on Facebook (several pages, but oddly enough, not on the Scandal page!)

I can't say it surprises me, not like Henry Ian Cusick leaving surprised me. I can't really say I will mourn his departure. His character had changed so much in season three that he wasn't as likable as he had been in 1 or 2.

Now if it were Huck or Jake leaving, then I would be upset!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The baby girl was born 4/21. Mom and dad kept that secret almost as long as they kept their relationship under wraps!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Congratulations to Kerry & Hubby!!!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

For anyone who's got Sundance Channel, the first episode of the new season of The Writer's Room is Scandal. Shonda, Kerry and four other producers/script supervisors/etc. were on. Kind of fun to hear about their process and how the show is created. It aired last month, but I just caught it in reruns.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread