+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2373113114115116117118119120121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1251
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: Scandal

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't see the previews, good lord!

I saw the Quinn /Huck happening a long time ago. I hope Mellie finds out that her son is Fitz's, she doesn't need anymore hurt. I don't like drunk Mellie

I agree! Even though I don't care for her, it's time to give her a break.

Quinn . . . . . really girl? Make up your mind!

The previews do show an explosion (with two people outside being propelled by the blast), BUT . . . . it did not show what would have been the aftermath. The one wounded body I saw was Olivia's father, who we were lead to believe was stabbed (??) by Olivia's mother.

And Harrison? What's going to become of Harrison? Will anyone else find out just how closely he was working with Adnan Salif?

Had to think about where I'd seen Jerry Jr's girlfriend before. She's Juliette Goglia and she played an evil genius/child prodigy who killed a girl in the shower of the school gym . . . or did her brother do it? Hmmmm . . . . . At any rate, she was conniving then and again in this role.

Am I the only one who thinks Abby took a hair from the dead guy so Papa Pope could find out if Momma's Pope's Lover Boy is Olivia's real daddy? I admit to being confused by that whole paternity thing as it seemed to be about more than just Jerry Junior.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Abby took a hair from the dead guy so Papa Pope could find out if Momma's Pope's Lover Boy is Olivia's real daddy? I admit to being confused by that whole paternity thing as it seemed to be about more than just Jerry Junior.
    I forgot to comment on that, but you are not alone. Why else would he want DNA from his wife's lover???

Mellie was raped by big Jerry and soon after she became pregnant. I think Mellie asking for the paternity test was her way of telling Fitz that she lost herself worth to his father since he was yelling at her about what did she lose during the years
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

A "quick tug on the zipper"? I'm going to use that from now on.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
    Jamie5632 likes this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I have to wonder if Shonda's going to kill off Harrison in light of all the problems Columbus Short has been having lately. If she got rid of Isaiah Washington for his gay slurs, I think domestic violence and assault should earn CS a pink slip. Not exactly the image she wants her actors to project.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Last night's finale still has me reeling. So much happened. I can't figure out Maya and Eli Pope. Were they working together? Did he use her as a scapegoat to take care of some things he'd been wanting to? Why didn't he kill her? A lot of fishy things are going on with Papa Pope and Maya (and Jake) warned Olivia about him being the real culprit. I thought it odd that they showed how Olivia really warmed up to Eli and even showed emotion towards him by laying on him in the hospital. Foreshadowing of how Olivia is really getting duped by her dad.

Ugh! I need to watch the whole season over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew he hadn't killed Maya, and was not surprised to see her back in a cage .He has never forgiven her for loving someone else. Huck going to see his real family.

It wasn't the best finale, but it drew me back in a little
    Marlena_M likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Definitely need to watch that last episode over again. My heart broke for Huck (who hasn't been all that likable lately). Did Quinn really know who they were or was it just a random bit of coincidence that she happened to pick his legit family?

I know Fitz and Mellie's kids weren't central characters, but holyFballs . . . . killing him right in front of everybody like that. Did NOT see that coming!!!

Cryus was whooping it up, celebrating four more years while Fitz is falling to his knees, with Mellie trying to comfort him (and failing).

Shonda sure did leave us a lot of options for the next season. The election seems like it's Fitz's to win, but . . . . . . . . . is it really THAT certain? Stranger things have happened on this show.

It is too soon to start a countdown to the premiere of season four?
    kireelady likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Shonda was on Jimmy Kimmel last night. It was an interview with her and some funny clips from the cast. Shonda confirmed that Fitz was back with a win in the Whitehouse. She confirmed that to Jimmy. She also said that most everything else was up in the air. She talked about how difficult it was to say goodbye to main characters. I took that to mean that Short is gone, as it appeared in the finale.

Shonda said that some of her writers wanted to have Jake become the Vice Presidential running mate and NOT the head of B613. She wasn't sure which would be better, so they filmed it both ways. Seems like a lot of extra filming, IMO.

Anyway, she said that her staff throws ideas out there and then she picks the ones she likes the most. For some reason I got the idea that Shonda is not that experienced in relationships. I think she takes any off the wall stuff and runs with it not really thinking it through. That's why we end up with some real screwed up story lines and relationships that are too ridiculous to be amusing. i'm just speculating.

I don't know much about her personal life, other than what's out there in print. I know she has 3 girls and that two are adopted and one is by surrogacy. I think she does the same thing on GA. I also think she lets the staff worry about details and when they drop the ball, she doesn't notice. She's been very successful in the world of television. I have to hand her that. I just think she's way overrated. Perhaps a better staff would help the situation.

I really had hoped Huck would have left his family alone and let them live a Huck free life. Maybe he will. Maybe he will let his wife know the situation and walk away. That way she can know he still cared, but was putting their safety first. I can't see Huck being in their lives without creating a lot of drama and danger.

I really liked the finale, but it's pretty much like they started out in the beginning of the season. Everything is about the same, except with a few dead or missing people. lol

Quinn knew who it was. That's why Charlie said its something that will keep you two apart( Huck and Quinn)
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

A much better season finale than I expected given how much I disliked this season. As FM said above "it drew me back in a little".

Can anyone... ANYONE... explain how "Command" is chosen (and lost, for that matter). Papa Pope... then Jake... now PP again?
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread